dieciséis

SNAPCHAT
[ 7:52 am ]
chat between:
potters and dracomalfoy

potters
morning draco
seen

potters
look, i'm sorry that i made you uncomfortable. you said you wanted to experiment and i was trying to give you a positive experience with that but obviously that isn't what you wanted. idk why you ran off but a little explanation would be nice.

dracomalfoy
realized it was a bad idea & didn't want to be in that situation

potters
in that situation with me or in that situation in general?

dracomalfoy
i honestly dont know

potters
did you realize you were straight? did you decide i was repulsive and not good enough to try with, like you've been saying for years?

dracomalfoy
why did you even agree to do it? you've never liked me and you've made it pretty obvious

potters
are you serious? YOU are the one that has never liked me, draco. you've done nothing but talk shit to and about me since we've known each other. i've never had anything against you.

dracomalfoy
i apologized multiple times.

potters
dude i really dont get you. one minute you hate my guts then the next you want me to play homo with you. i'm into dudes — i know that 100%. i was willing to play along to help you figure things out because i know the struggle, but you are the one that left.

dracomalfoy
what did you expect? you immediately started kissing all over me and just being weird. it was so out of character for you.

potters
maybe it was. i dont know. but i was trying to give you the clarity that you wanted.

dracomalfoy
okay. maybe we should just try to be friends. i dont think that was a good idea at all and i'm sorry that i asked.

potters
sure i guess
seen

[ 8:04 am ]
chat between:
dracomalfoy and prknsn

dracomalfoy
can we fuck off to hogsmeade or something today?

prknsn
well, i kind of have a date today? but if you need a distraction or to talk to someone, i can postpone it

dracomalfoy
oh no! dont worry about it, go on your date pans. who is it??

prknsn
thank u so much :) it's a girl named marina! she's a year below us

dracomalfoy
oh yea i know who youre talking about. good luck on ur date! get some smooches!

prknsn
luh u

dracomalfoy
luh u too
seen

pansy? with a potential girlfriend? that isnt a major character (hermione)? thanks to the person who suggested it in the comments, very cute. also i am back from the dead and trying to fix this because it feels out of character for me?