veinte

REAL LIFE

with a bag full of food in one hand and a blanket in the other, the gryffindor boy headed out to a tree near the black lake. he wanted to make things good with draco -- he wanted it to be simple and easy, even if it was just as friends. he had to admit to himself that a picnic was a little cheesy, but as soon as the blond slytherin saw the effort that harry had put into it, his eyes lit up and harry let any doubt fade away.
"hello potter," draco spoke first as he approached the shaded spot underneath the tree.
"hey snake," the boy replied, patting a spot next to him on the blanket.
"so," he began, sitting down next to harry, "what's on the menu?"
"i just bought a couple of different fruits and water, honestly. wasn't sure what you liked," harry admitted sheepishly.
"oh, that's okay! fruit is good," draco smiled reassuringly.
harry turned towards draco, crossing his legs in front of him. he watched the boy for a moment, a small smile forming on his lips. draco noticed, shifting nervously where he sat.
"what?" draco mumbled, looking away from harry.
"nothing," harry shook his head slightly, "you're just a very pretty person."
draco let out a small laugh, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.
"hey, i really am sorry about how things played out. i was trying to be something that i wasn't to give you what you wanted, and i completely realize that it was so stupid and honestly kind of weird," harry rambled on.
"it's okay, harry."
the two boys sat in silence for a minute, enjoying each others presence. harry leaned against the trunk of the tree, closing his eyes for a moment. he did really like being around draco. it felt natural, like they had been friends for ages. after a few minutes, harry opened his eyes, meeting draco's stare.
"what're you looking at?" he teased.
"an angel, i think," draco smiled at the boy.
they sat together for hours, having light conversation and sharing the fruit that harry has brought.

SNAPCHAT

[7:57 pm]
dracomalfoy's story

👁 (seen by):@potters@prknsn@sfinn@habbott@zabini@gar

👁 (seen by):
@potters
@prknsn
@sfinn
@habbott
@zabini
@gar.goyle
@grangerh
@lovegood
@ronweasle
156 more...

prknsn replied to your story
8:07 pm

prknsn
what!!!!!! dracooooooo
dracomalfoy
:)))))
prknsn
pls tell me u got a smooch
dracomalfoy
i didnt :(
prknsn
>:((((
why not
dracomalfoy
becauseeeeee it wasnt like that, he called me pretty tho
prknsn
question
do you actually have feelings for him
dracomalfoy
he made my stomach feel all fluttery & he kept looking at me with this look :( i wanted to MELT
prknsn
so yes