veinticinco

SNAPCHAT
[8 am]

dracomalfoy
morning harry :)
seen
dracomalfoy
doing alright?
seen
dracomalfoy
what's wrong?? why arent you replying?
potters
sorry, got busy! morning
dracomalfoy
thought u were mad for a sec
potters
what could i possibly be mad about? :)
dracomalfoy
no idea
potters
right. so who's madison? she's pretty cute
dracomalfoy
just a friend
potters
you sure? friends dont sit in each others laps
dracomalfoy
we hung out & she wanted to cuddle so i said fuck it because i wouldnt be getting any affection from anyone else
potters
interesting
dracomalfoy
look, dont believe me. i dont care. i told you what was up and i dont see why it even matters to you.
potters
why do you think that you wont get any affection from other people?
dracomalfoy
i'm undesirable? no one wants to be with me after everything?
potters
very untrue, but if you must get it from someone you dont plan in being with, at least it's a pretty girl
dracomalfoy
how is it untrue?
potters
i know loads of people who would kill to be with you. people are just scared to make the wrong move. i want you to be happy, draco. do what's best for you, but be careful and dont get hurt, okay?
dracomalfoy
can i please come see you?
potters
right now?
dracomalfoy
yes
potters
lmk when you get here so i can let you in
seen

REAL LIFE

draco stepped in through the portrait hole that led into the gryffindor common room, following harry to the boys dormitories. he had never been in there before and he quite enjoyed it. it was very warm and comfortable. there was a fire going in the fireplace, it smelled like cinnamon and tea, and he absolutely adored it.
once they had reached harry's bed, draco sat on the edge of it as harry climbed up onto it and sprawled out across it. harry was on his stomach, propping his chin up on his hands to look at the slytherin boy.
"we're here now, what's up?" harry spoke first, breaking the silence. draco didn't reply for a moment, thinking through what he wanted to say.
"hey," harry sat up, placing his hand gently on draco's shoulder as he saw him struggling to come up with words, "are you okay? you don't have to say anything if you don't want to, we can just sit here."
draco nodded, placing his hands in his lap. he never got choked up like that, it threw him off and he felt stupid for even going to harry.
"come here," harry mumbled, gently tugging on draco's arm as he laid back on the bed.
the blond boy reluctantly leaned back against the other, resting his head on his shoulder. harry engulfed him in a tight embrace, nuzzling his nose against draco's soft hair. draco draped an arm around harry's waist, becoming more comfortable.
"you smell good," harry whispered against draco's hair. they stayed like that, drifting in and out of sleep late into the day. they only moved when ron came in to grab a book.

i feel like this sucks just a little bit, so feedback please? i'm trying to make it cute but i'm not the best at writing (as you can prob tell).