maki x male reader.

Today muse was having their usual practice session, but for the last couple of days maki seemed to be distracted by something and was constantly being scolded by umi and nozomi. "maki you've gotta speed it up, maki your off". The girls scolded.

Afterwards maki went off and sat in a corner to herself. Seeing something was clearly wrong with her friend Nico went to check on her. "What's wrong", Nico asked. "It's nothing, I'm fine". "Well you seem distracted, it's not like you", Nico commented. "I...I said I'm fine", maki whined. Nico knew there was no point in arguing with her; so she left her alone.

Soon practicing ended and the girls started to head home, but maki was heading in a different direction than normal. It had been like this for the last couple of days, and by this point the other girls were starting to notice. "That's not the way to maki's house, why has she been going that way", honoka wondered.

"Well she has been acting strange lately", Eli added. "hmmm, then I say we follow her and see what's going on with her", honoka smiled deviously. "We can't do that, it would be a complete invasion of her privacy", eli scolded. "oh Eli lighten up, we've followed the other girls before", nozomi laughed. Eli then just sighed and went with it.

The eight girls then followed behind maki far enough to where she wouldn't see them. Maki wasn't making it easy though, she was looking in every direction trying to make sure she wasn't followed. Eventually she took an alleyway that led to her destination. Surprisingly her stop was at a rather small cafe that had just recently opened.

"Hmmm, why is she acting so weird over a coffee place", honoka wondered. "I doubt it has anything to do with coffee", nozomi whispered. The girls then watched in confusion as maki took a deep breath and made sure her hair and makeup looked good before going into the cafe. "Okay something's definitely going on here", Eli said surprised by maki's girly actions.

"I agree...let's get in closer", nozomi said with a concerned look. The eight idols then got as close to the cafe as they could without maki seeing them. They then watched as maki was greeted by an extremely handsome boy that put all others to shame. The boy was you, you had beautiful dark hair, you were pretty tall, neatly dressed, and on top of all that you had a smile to die for.

The other girls watched in shock as maki's usually cold personality lit upon seeing you. "Wow, he's a hunk", honoka gasped. "Meh...he's no eli-chi", nozomi giggled making Eli blush. You then sat maki down at her table and took her order; which was a single cup of coffee.

As you went to fix the beverage the tsundere watched you with a lustful gaze in her eyes. In her mind you were riding a gorgeous white steed through a field of flowers, swooping her onto the animal with you. She was truly lovestruck by you.

As you placed her order before her she instantly snapped back into reality and gave you a squeaky "thank you". Wow...did you just her face", honoka gasped. "Looks like someone's in love nya!!!", Rin cheered. "Why doesn't she just talk to the dork then", Nico shrugged angrily. "Awww you know tsunderes, they always have a hard time expressing their true feelings", nozomi smiled.

Maki then finished her beverage, left you a rather large tip, and headed out just like she had been everyday. However once you went to clean her table and saw the large sum that had been left for you; you just couldn't accept it. You then grabbed it and stopped the beautiful tsundere outside of the cafe.

"Umm, excuse me Ms... you've been very generous with your tipping lately". "But it's just to much...I can't accept this", you said trying to give her the money back. A huge wave of nervousness then washed over maki, she was definitely caught off guard by you. "Bu...but...I gotta go", she said running away from you as fast as she could.