ELI x NOZOMI

Today had been a horrible day for our dear eli-chi. She thought she would give dating a try; but after tonight she's considering being single forever. Our Russian beauty had decided to let a seemingly nice boy from her neighborhood take her out, a mistake she won't make again.

So once she got home as promised, our girl face timed nozomi to tell her all about it. Nozomi whom was worried the whole time picked up on the first ring. "Hey are you alright, he didn't try anything did he", she asked. "No he didn't...but". "But what, I want details", nozomi demanded. Eli's head then dropped and tears filled her crystal blue eyes.

"Nozomi...it was horrible", Eli cried into her smart phone. "What'd that bastard do; did he hurt you". "No...he was a freaking gerk", Eli sobbed. "Wha...I want details". Eli then took a deep breath, dried her eyes, and let it out.

"Well to start all the gerk talked about was how cool his YouTube channel was, and how he was getting lots of subs", Eli said mockingly. "and every time I tried to say anything he cut me off". "He even laughed at me when I told him I use to do ballet", Eli said sucking in some mucus. "Tha...that jerk, I'll kill him", nozomi cried slamming her hands down on her desk.

"Oh that's not all; after dinner he said he wasn't paying my part because I didn't eat enough". "and when he dropped me off, he said I was weird and that he was no longer interested!!," Eli sobbed. After hearing what her closest and most beloved friend had been through; nozomi even began to shed tears.

"Eli-chi I'm so...so sorry", nozomi cried. "It's okay nozomi; it's not like you did anything", Eli laughed. "No you deserve so much better than that; you deserve to be treated like a queen", she cried. "Thanks nozomi...that means a lot", Eli sniffiled. "Eli if that would've been me; I would've taken you to the nicest restaurant in town and let you order whatever you wanted. "and I would've paid for it no matter how little you ate", nozomi bellowed.

The two girls then stared at each other in silence for what seemed like forever; until Eli broke the silence. "Wow...your so sweet, maybe I should let you take me out next time", Eli joked. "I just think you deserve to be treated better than that", nozomi spoke softly. "Thanks...YAWWWWWN, I think I'm gonna go take a bath and lie down", Eli yawned. "Okay...keep your chin up", nozomi said before ending the call.

After she hung the phone up, something Eli said kept ringing in her ears. "Maybe I should let you take me out next time". As she remembered her friends words a lightbulb went off in the girls head. "Why don't I take eli-chi out on a date; one that'll show her just how special she really is", nozomi gasped. The fortune teller then paced her room back and forth raking her brain for some good date ideas.

Finally after some time had passed; it hit her. "Ooooh, there's a big festival going on this week...I could take her to that", nozomi cheered. She then imagined all the fun things they could do together. Like ride the rides, eat good carnival food, and she could even win her eli-chi a prize. The idea was perfect, she could show her close friend a good time; and she could make her forget about that loser.

So our best girl stayed up that whole night planning the perfect evening for her and Eli. She even took the time to put a couple of curses on that jerky YouTuber.

The next day when nozomi arrived at school; Eli could see the bags under her eyes and was a bit worried. "ummm nozomi...are you feeling alright", her friend asked. "I'm feeling wonderful; thanks for asking". "well you look tired", said with a worried expression on her face. "Never mind that; eli-chi...I want to take you out on a date tonight", nozomi asked proudly.

Upon hearing this Eli's face then turned as red as maki's hair. "Wha...a...date!!", Eli gasped. "Yes, I'd like to show you what a real date's like", nozomi smiled. For a while Eli didn't know how to take this, but she eventually broke the silence. "Nozomi what your doing is sweet but... I'm not really ready for another date yet", Eli said patting her friend on the head. "Eli you deserve to be treated like a princess; and I'm going to show you what that feels like", nozomi stated sternly.