ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • ᴛᴡᴏ

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"I honestly can not believe Ella would pull that shit on Kai - and on you!" MALIA sighed in disbelief. After their Physics class together, Alix had mentioned her trip to Daniel's place but was somehow stuck for a drive. Since Malia had her parents' car that day, and Julian was heading to football practice, her friend offered to drive her to Daniel's apartment.

"I guess I shouldn't have said anything. I just hate how poor Kaia is now the victim of everyone's gossip. Did anyone say anything?" Alix asked. She'd been trying to get a hold of KAIA wasn't responding. She didn't blame her.

"Thank goodness, no. I would have kicked everyone in the teeth," Malia rolled her eyes. Thankfully, Alix had found a few people whom she could hang out without fearing their intentions and Malia was one of them.

"I somehow love your violent tendencies. Does Jules know about them?" Alix slid down her shades when they got to Malia's Mercedes.

"I believe that's private information, miss Hulkenberg." the brunette smirked and pulled down her own shades. Malia had come from the same environment Alix did. A family who was well off, and could afford a few luxuries as well.

"Welp, please don't tell me you go around beating up Julian. That guy is a gem," she giggled, "I heard what you guys were up to. If you're not prom king and queen, I'm going to protest."

"He said that!" Malia laughed, "He texted me after your class about everything and cutely mentioned that. I swear, I'm so lucky to have him."

"I don't know if I want to puke or cry," Alix smirked.

Malia pulled out of the school's parking lot and Alix pulled out her cellphone to connect to the radio. Thankfully the two enjoyed whatever Spotify would give them. They could argue on a few songs, but most of the time they just sung along.

AVOCADO 🥑🔪

yo my dude
you home?
i'm omw! so get up off your skinny ass!

"Oh!" Malia grinned, "Since we're driving to Daniel's can you tell me what the haps between you two is? Because I would think Daniel would be scared shitless about even touching a single hair on your pretty head."

Alix feigned a laugh. What many didn't know was that Nico had put strict rules on Alix even speaking to his friends. Daniel was in College and he and Nico were in engineering so whenever Nico brought his friends over, Alix was never allowed near them. Why? She never understood. It was a dumb rule anyway, so she would bend it in whatever way she wanted it.

"Honestly, there's no haps. He's actually really goofy, caring and can have a legit talk with you," Alix shrugged as she watched the city go from a wild spot, to a more urbanized setting.

"What's his sign?" Malia asked and Alix grabbed her phone, "Oh my god! Are you actually looking it up?"

"I'm sure he's a cancer - but..." Alix finished her research and scrolled through a few links, "HA! Yes, he's a cancer."

"I can see it," Malia snorted, "He's what you'd call a cancer man. Well, I don't mind you hanging out with older guys either. Just so long as he respects you. Should I stay with you?"

Alix snorted, "Please, no. It's okay. Daniel will just drive me back way before Nico comes back from the mechanic shop. I'll just say you dropped me off."

That was a great plan. Nico would fall for it as long as she mentioned friends which he'd deem credible. It took the girls only ten minutes to get to Daniel's appartment. Alix groaned remembering just how gross the place was. It was a rat's hole for men so she almost reconsidered Malia's offer.