ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ • ꜱɪx

( drama is upon us! )

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

"I just hope none of you get in trouble for this. I just sincerely couldn't get the will to go to class today." MATTIA sighed heavily as she walked into an Italian restaurant with MARTA, MARIA and MATHILDE.

"Girl, why do you even worry so much?" Maria frowned. It was obvious to them that their Italian friend was distraught by her boyfriend's secrets but to Maria it almost seemed impossible to think that ALESSIO would do such a thing to hurt his girlfriend of two years.

"Because this is the only guy I've given everything to. I thought of us as soulmates and this is killing me," Mattia sat down at their usual table and pulled off her jacket. It was starting to get cold out so jacket's and sweaters were now in use.

"How did you find out anyway?" Mathilde asked and Mattia pulled out her cellphone. All girls looked at each other a little confused.

"She texted you?" Marta asked and it was almost stupid to think such a thing. But when Mattia opened her phone and showed them her Instagram account, it was obvious that the two had each other's accounts.

"Look at the messages," Mattia pointed and Marta nodded. She looked at Alessio's account and most of it consisted of messages with the guys - stupid guy shit. But then lastly there it was.

"That's his ex," Mattia informed, "I couldn't read most of the messages. But if I'm right, they were supposed to hang out today."

"This is really dirty," Maria grabbed the phone from Marta's hand and gave it back to Mattia, "You're going to assume he's a cheater by sitting here and sulk? Or do you want to hear from him and maybe realize he's not causing harm?"

"I don't think I can look at him," Mattia sighed.

"I'm going to murder him if he even thinks that going back to his ex in secret is going to get him anywhere," Mathilde scowled, "But before I assemble a group to murder his nasty ass, how about we fill our guts with some lasagna and you ask him to meet you today."

"I agree," Marta nodded, "I'd love to tell you that you're right, but I don't think I can until you get everything from him."

"I don't think he's cheating. He's never done anything to hurt you. Why now?" Maria asked.

"Guys, I don't know. I just know that he hasn't told me about it. We tell each other literally everything. Like, he poops with me in the bathroom."

"Too much information," Maria cringed, "But alright. Since you won't do it? Then I will."

"Hoot hoot! I will vouch for this." Mathilde clapped her hands and Marta smirked.

"I think Maria should," Marta added, "This way he won't get intimidated, and we don't have Mattia committing a crime and ending her human side."

"Maria-"

"No. This is stupid. I believe he's innocent and since you don't have the balls to do it? I will. I'll grow mine and get the deed done." Maria ended that argument by smiling, "You're welcome. I better be maid of honour."