5. instagram

harrystyles

harrystyles We talked all night on the coffee house and our way back to your hotel

harrystyles We talked all night on the coffee house and our way back to your hotel. I wasn't planning on staying, Aur. I just wanted to be your knight in shining armour and take you back to your temporal place but life had other plans in mind. When I walked you in and got into the elevator; you were there and I know that you felt it, the tension. Not only needy-not caring-sexual tension but the "I need you, and all of you" tension. All of you. I know you did too. And that's when I kissed you. Hands down best kiss I've ever had. It was passionate and deep, aside the urgent need we started to built to feel each other closer than were. And so we did it.

Your warm body close to mine on bed, your head laying on my chest and my hand on your soft curly hair, you fell asleep. I, on the other hand, was afraid to sleep. I didn't want to wake up and not being in bed with you. But I couldn't stay awake the rest of the night like a creep, so I took the risk. The morning after, actually 5 hours later, 8AM, I opened my eyes when I felt the cold breeze and all the sunlight beamed in my face, there you were. Standing outside the balcony, your naked body covered tightly in the white blankets looking to the landscape of the city, New York.

I sat on the bed and stared at you, how can you look so angelic? You turned around all nervous and stared back letting out a deep breath entering the room closing the door. "Wanna order room service?" You said all awkwardly. I didn't want you to feel that way, I wanted you to know and I want you to know that you can trust me. "Unless this meant nothing to you-which I totally get! I mean I think one night stands-" wait a minute, one night stand? I thought. "Rory, you think this was a one night stand?" You stayed silent. "I would have woken up earlier or after you fell asleep leave but I didn't, I didn't because I wanted to see you when you wake up. This wasn't meaningless, did you feel it was?" You shake your head.

I grabbed the phone and menu and asked: "You like pancakes?" and smiled. "Actually, I'm vegan. I don't eat dairy and obviously meat" you said while walking towards the bed loosening the sheets around your body, "I don't know if you remember but last night in the coffee house, I ordered tea". I couldn't erase the smile off my face "Vegan?. I don't see anything vegan on the menu, you wanna go somewhere?". I grabbed my shirt from last night and gave it to you, "You can use it".

And I know you still have that shirt.

5M likes | 15K comments

username Holy shit

username I'm speechless

username I felt every single word

username HARRY BABE WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU 2
|
|
username more likely a fight? but a
pretty big one for them to stop talking
|
|
username And then regret it

username She's so pretty
|
|
username she is GORGEOUS wtf

username poor thing

username bby you're hurt

username at first I was going to comment that
the fact he was detailed with the things
they did was disgusting but, gosh that
was the most beautiful thing I've ever read.

username HAROLD nooo bby

username WHY DONT THEY JUST SEE THAT THEY ARE REALLY SORRY
AND MAKE oUT AND HAVE
CHILDREN ALREADY
|
|
username omg calm down, maybe they
stopped talking for a good reason
|
|
username yup, maybe it was her fault
|
|
username Or his @username
|
|
harrystyles it was no one's, she was just afraid [ DELETED ]