19. real life

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Harry walked in the streets of Paris, feeling pathetic for what he was about to do.

It's been five months since he took the bold choice of pushing and ending his feeling for the curly haired girl he once thought was the one.

"She's the one guys. I just can't move on. No one gets me the way she does. No one will ever make feel the way she does." Harry told his mates every day for the past five months. "The nights are the hardest. I just lay in bed thinking how she should be here, wrapped in my arms, whining about how my hot breath tickles her neck." He rambled drunkenly to them.

No matter what the boy did, he just knew she was the person he wanted with him for the rest of his life, but how many opportunities you can give to someone? How are you sure that they won't hurt you again? Those questions wandered in his mind every damn day.

On the other hand, Aurora couldn't forgive herself for all the opportunities Harry had given to her and ruined.

After she saw the tour dates of Harry, she just looked forward to this day to prepare a surprise to him, to prepare herself emotionally and mentally but little did she know that Harry was putting an end to whatever relationship or friendship they had.

She knew she had blew it so many times but this time she couldn't let him go away. If they wouldn't call each other pet names, kiss here and there, sleep in the same bed for every night, she wanted to make sure she still
had him as a friend.

That same day she told Harry that if he had spare time in Paris, he should go to her all time favorite coffee house in Paris, where she could spend all day long (which she did).
So there she was, taking a risk.

"Theo, thank you again for letting me do this even if we both know it may not work." Rory said to the son of the owner of Ten Belles, since she came into the coffee house every single day of the week, they all knew her.

"Anything for you, Aur. Have some hope." He told her handling her the keys of the place. "Just make sure you close after you finish." Giving her a hug he left.

Sighing, Rory grabbed the last photos that
were left out of the wall she created inside
the coffee house's wall, a mural of photos of
them together that she printed earlier.

Heading outside she pasted them in some lamp shots Harry should definitely walk by, if he does.

Harry turned to the right according to the directions his phone was giving to him and feet away from he was walking he saw a figure entering a place but ignored when he paid attention to something.

A photo.

It was him and her. In the photo booth of the arcade they once visited in Jamaica. Taking off the photo where it was once pasted with tape, he walked by another lamp shot to find another one.

A black and white photo of them hugging, Aurora's arms thrown in his neck, her head on top of his.

The third and last photo he found was their hands intertwined and a note.

"You found me"

He checked his phone one last time to check where the coffee house located to find he had arrived at his destiny.

Turning his head up and to his right one last time, he found her.

With a huge smile on her face, she ran outside slowing down two steps away from him.
"I love you. I always have." She told him.

They knew from this day on, they wouldn't leave each other ever again.

THE END.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃