8. instagram

harrystyles

harrystyles This is one of the many selfies you took with my phone

harrystyles This is one of the many selfies you took with my phone. Every night before I go to sleep, I scroll in my camera roll just to see pictures of you or you and me together. There are days that I really can't put myself together, my emotions are all over the place and I don't blame you. I want you to know, Rory. I don't blame any one of us but I know things could have been differently.

That day, when we went to have breakfast, I just couldn't get enough of you. You were the missing piece to my life. And you still are. I took a big risk when I asked you if you wanted to leave. Just for a few days. You didn't seem surprised just happy and cheeky. That beautiful smile plastered in those freckled cheeks, I'd do anything to see it again. To see you again.

We had talked about your hometown, North Carolina. And there was something about your childhood you wouldn't tell me about but I didn't want to push it, I knew you would tell me when it was time. We talked about how you are a  freelance photographer and travel the world. Never stay more than 4 weeks in a city or country. You live in some airbnb or hotel.

12 hours later we took off to Jamaica.
Best and worst decision made.

2M likes | 10K comments

see all comments

_

INSTA STORIES

harrystyles

your small hand compared with mine

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

filler and shitty chapter srry I j have so many ideas and I don't know how to write them lol

btw I wrote this on my message board and I have the feeling no one read it so I'll just write it here again:

Hi!! Sorry for not being updating "night changes" I've been so busy with a lot of things but i will try my best to finish the book by January! I'm going to write all winter break and I'll probably publish a new story! (after being done with this one or even before)

If anyone cares and read this, would you prefer a Harry Styles or Tom Holland book? Or 2 books for each one of them? lmk!!

Have a nice day my loves! <3

sam xx