Questions

Hey everyone I kind of need help with a few things so I know how I should do the story so if you can, please answer these questions. Also sorry if the tags are horrible idk what to put for them 😂.

1. Should I have the character as Y/n or should her name be Billie? (Not Billie Ellish (might be a good idea though) but like the girl version of Billy)

2. Should I make the all of the characters gender-bent or just the main character? Or do you want her to just be the main character and everyone is just the same? (I'm sorry if this one seems long and probably complicated it's 2 in the morning and I should be sleeping but instead I'm watching Spider-Man Homecoming with my sister 😂)

3. If you chose the 3rd option, should I add Billy? And if I do, should they be brother and sister, best friends or should they date?

4. Do you want her (Y/n or Billie) to also be adopted or be really good friends with Freddy?

5. If you chose the 2nd option, should they date later on in the story? (This is if you either didn't want Billy in the story or you did and they're brother and sister or best friends)

6. When Y/n or Billie turns into Shazam, should Shazam be a woman or still a man?

So yeah I just need opinions/answers to get an idea on how the story should go. I'm sorry if some of these questions were long and/or weird I'm just curious. Also I might delete this chapter in a few hours or days (if I remember to or if I'm not lazy 😂) but yeah I hope y'all were able to answer these questions and I hope you have an amazing morning/afternoon/evening 💜