Chapter 18| Our Usual Routine

Emma's POV:
Yesterday was a great day to have the christening. Caesar turned four months today in fact which was crazy because it felt like two weeks since I had given birth to her. God was that the most painful thing I've ever had to experience. I didn't want the epidural because it can paralyse you and that scared me so I was on gas and air instead. It did help but not completely. I was still in pain but thankfully the delivery was very quick. She came out weighing 5ib 10oz which was a little small but she gained a few ounces the first week she was here because of the amount of milk she was drinking. She's still tiny though. I woke up with Killian's arms around me but I gently pried them off so I could tend to our spawn. She wasn't any trouble in the mornings, I lifted her out of the cot and the first thing I saw was her bright bright green eyes which she inherited from me. I took her to the kitchen to grab a bottle of milk that I expressed yesterday morning, I warmed it up in the microwave for a couple minutes then I sat on the sofa with her in my arms as I fed her. She drank four ounces and had a burp on her own and then she drank another three but I had to bring her wind up for this one. She isn't hard to wind thank god but most of the time she brings up milk with her burps. That's the only downside to feeding her with a bottle is that she has to be winded but when she's on the boob she doesn't have to be.

I went back upstairs to put her down again as she usually has a feed in the mornings and goes back to sleep for another hour or two. Killian was getting ready for work like usual. He was in his suit and tie which made him look extra sexy. I placed our little one in the cot again and swiftly walked over to Killian to give him a kiss which was a short but sweet make out session. Since the baby came along our long make our sessions were very few and between because we had a baby to look after. Even though she wasn't hard work being a teen mum was. I'm only 17. I wasn't going to keep her when I found out I was pregnant because I was scared but I had a good support system and a boyfriend who would look after me and the baby and help me through everything. Regina was with me every step of the way. She stopped people from bitching about me at school, she always would buy me whatever food I was craving. She wouldn't go to parties so I didn't get left out. But that's what best friends are for. Belle and Ruby were also there for me. My mum wasn't totally happy that I decided to keep the baby because she found out it was with my teacher. She stopped me from going out, going to school. That's why I graduated early in all honesty. My dad wasn't best pleased but he knows me well and knows I wouldn't give the baby up. The o my condition was I move out and so I did. Killian gladly let me move in with him. I was able to be with him all the time which was great but then at first we started to bicker at first but now we are fine. Obviously. The sex got so much better which I'm definitely not complaining about.

Today I had to take the baby to the doctors for her injections for Whooping Cough, Diphtheria, Tetanus and Hib. Now today I will have a very moody baby. I didn't have her appointment until 1pm so we decided to take a trip to my parents house just to see how they were after the christening. I then had to go to the grocery store and then I decided to take her to the mall so I could get a few items of clothing for me as I had put on a little bit of weight since I became pregnant. I was on a diet and I would go to gym twice a week for an hour each time. I'm still skinny but my clothes don't fit me too well so I want to get back to that size even though it was sort of unhealthy because before being pregnant I'd skip meals all the time but now I eat three meals a day as I need to because whatever I eat will effect the nutrients going into my breast milk.

I went into Urban Outfitters to get a few t-shirts and I got one set of denim jeans. I then went to Forever 21 to grab some sports leggings, I got a pair of black jeans and then a white pair. I then wanted to get a cropped jumper. I headed out and went to the last store which was Brandy Melville. I got a co-ord that was perfect for the summer. I headed out the store and as I was walking with the stroller I got a few looks as people could tell I wasn't above the age of 18 yet I had a child. This was the only down side of being a teen mum. I just ignored the stares and soon enough I was in the car park. I looked around for my car because I forgot where I had parked. But luckily after a couple minutes I found it. I put the bags on the back seat and then put Caesar into the car seat and her stroller in the boot. I wanted to get back home quickly as her doctors appointment was in thirty minutes and the mall is a fifteen minute drive away from out home. I quickly ran the bags into the hallway and got back to the car.