Chapter 2

"Okay, first off we're starting off by introducing my newest student to the class, but not to our school, Spencer." Mr. Williams says as he points at him. "Spencer go sit next to Parker." Some people turn to look at me, but otherwise, no one cares. Charlie must hate and be unaware of this change. Spencer quickly sits and gets his notebook out. I lazily pull my notebook out and set it on the table. I reach in further and pulled out my favorite green pen. I look back at my notebook getting ready to open it, but I have a sheet of paper ripped in half and on it, the first line says, "What are we learning in this class right now?" I looked at Spencer and he smiles nervously. I write back, "Prehistoric era." He smiles and gives me a thumbs up. God, he has dimples. I said that in my head, but almost having it come out of my mouth when he smiled. Adorable. "Okay, class. Please settle and pull out your sheet for the movie we are about to watch." Everyone settled and he started the video up. He came to the back and gave Spencer a sheet too. "Parker, can you share your first few answers with him so he's caught up?" I nodded and slid my paper over. He started writing and I started watching the video, even though I could fill the answers out by myself. He slid the paper back to me and I started to write the rest of the answers down. I finished the paper and waited for the movie out for a little bit before he slid the ripped paper back towards me. "Don't you think Skye should lose some height, so people can actually see the movie?" I laughed a little and wrote back. "I mean that's true, it wouldn't kill her to lose some pounds too. She makes the gym floor shake when she walks." He laughed and smiled. "You're really funny. I'm Spencer which you probably know from Mr. Williams, but you can call me Spence." He said.

"Cool, I'm Parker, but only my friends call me Park."

"Are you going to be free this weekend? I'm really behind and you really seem to know about this class. I was wondering if you could help me catch up?" He nervously asked and whispered.

"Yeah, I'm free, Spence. I can help you catch up, you want to do it at your house?" He smiles due to me using his nickname. "Please, yeah that would be great... Park."

"Can I have your number so I can talk to you about it tonight?"

Spencer nodded and wrote it on the scrap paper we were using. After he turned back to the movie. I got my phone out and checked Chat. Cosmic responded back, "Hey :)". I smile and text him back that I'm going to be busy tonight. I put the phone away and the video is wrapped up and the bell rings. I head to my next class, math. It's my favorite class because first, I have it with Charlie and second, I always have time to hang out with her in that class because the teacher is so laid back.

We sat in that class chatting about Charlie and Jess' newest drama. Charlie rambled about how Jess was arguing with Spencer in the hallway over how he broke up with her over a new person either that he just liked her or that he was cheating, or so she thought. Spencer fought that it was none of her business and that he was done with her out of everything that made them break up. He also started to leave in the middle and before he made it away completely she screamed that she make him pay and stormed away down the other way.

Charlie was excited and felt that Jess' karma was finally coming back to 'chew and spit her ass out.' I thought that it was funny how she put it but agreed. I mentioned that I was also going over to his house and she tried to pester me about asking him if she could, but I told her that we really needed to focus. Probably also that if the person that Jess was talking about it was probably her. She got delighted with the idea and sadly agreed to not going. By the time we finished this class was over and we left for our next class.