Chapter 4

"Come on you lot, Hot Chocolate for anyone who comes in!" Nikki smiles as she watches her children's faces light up and run towards the house, she stands in the doorway stopping them from going in. "First I want everyone's wellingtons off, coats and gloves on the hanging dryer."

The three girls remove their wet clothing before retreating into the lounge and sitting down on the sofa waiting for their Mum to bring their Hot Chocolates through, Jack carries Noah in who has tired himself out that much he can barely walk.

"Come on baby" Nikki smiles as she takes Noah from Jack and carries him over to the table and sits him on it as she removes his wellingtons and coat before putting them with the girl's stuff and placing him down on the floor.

Nikki smiles as she watches Noah tiredly walk into the lounge and lie down on the floor and curls up, "He's knackered" Jack smirks as he hugs Nikki from behind and places his hands on her stomach and strokes her flat stomach with his thumb.

"I can't wait to meet this little one" Jack mumbles against Nikki's neck before spinning her around to face him, "I love you Mrs Hodgson" Jack smiles as he looking into her dark brown eyes.

Nikki smiles and kisses his cheek before moving away and sorting out the drinks for the girls, she carries them in and hands them to Charlotte and Lucinda before looking down at Ruby, "Now Miss Ruby you need to sit still and drink this okay!" Nikki smiles and Ruby sits herself down on the sofa and Nikki passes the drink to her.

She then looks down at Noah who has fallen asleep on the floor and scoops him up and carries him over to the sofa, "hey you shouldn't be doing this in your condition" Jack says as he comes into the lounge noticing Nikki carrying Noah.

"Not this again" Nikki huffs and rolls her eyes. Nikki sits herself down on the sofa and positions Noah so his head is on her lap.

"Just looking out for you" Jack smiles and kisses her head as he comes and sits beside her. "How did I ever get this lucky" Jack smiles once again admiring Nikki and his four beautiful children.