Lityerses x fem!reader

(Y/N) POV

"(Y/N)! You're gonna be late if you don't leave now!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"I know, I know! I'm trying to put my hair up, but you're rushing me!" I yelled back as I finished tying my hair back and putting on some mascara.

I ran down the stairs and snatched a breakfast sandwich from my mom and ran out the door.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" I said, saying my goodbyes to my mom and stepdad, whom I called dad.

At this point, I have already gone to camp and all of that jazz, I found out I was a daughter of Dionysus, but my mom didn't know who he was. When I met him, I was pretty disapointted, but at least he got my name right, unlike all of my friends'.

Today was Valentine's day, and yet again, I am still single, even at 15 years old. Every Valentine's day, I skip school and go to the retirement home instead and volunteer for hanging out with all of the old people there. It's much more fun than it sounds, trust me.

I walked over there, because it's only a couple of blocks away, while eating my breakfast sandwich and being polite to the townspeople, just in case they were blemmyae, which took up about half of the population here.

I walked into the retirement home and walked up to the front desk, "Excuse me, where do I go to sign in to volunteer for today?"

"Right here," the boy that was working there turned towards me, "I'm volunteering today too and they put me in charge of here."

"I don't think I've seen you before," I stated casually.

"Its my first time volunteering. The women I live with insisted I did this and get out, so here I am! I'm Lityerses, but you can call me Lit."

His dark eyes twinkled as he talked and his wavy black hair was shifting slightly from the wind coming from outside.

"I'm (Y/N)! You said, 'the women you live with,' do you not live with your parents?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nah, I've never met my mom and my dad is dead."

"Oh, I'm sorry..."

"I don't care, I never liked him that much anyway. Always bossing me around, telling me to hurt other people whenever they came on our property, I felt more like his personal bodyguard than his son."

"I don't really like my dad either! I live with my mom and stepdad and my dad lives up in New York! I only visit him in summer. Anyway I should probably do something now! Haha!" I giggled.

Leo's P.O.V

I walked into the retirement home to go check on Lit and to make sure he didn't like die, or whatever, and I see him flirting with a girl...and she isn't ignoring him!!! Like, what the heck!!! He's not even as good looking as me!

Eventually, the girl turns around and walks away. She had (H/L)(H/C) hair that was tied back into a ponytail, and (e/n) eyes. She had an orange crop top that i soon recognized as a camp half-blood shirt, with an unzipped black sweatshirt over it, and ripped jeans-wait...camp half-blood?

I casually walked over to her and asked cooly, "Hey, is that a camp halfblood shirt you have on there?"

"Uh yeah! Have you ever been there?" she smiled at me.

"A couple of times. The name's Leo Valdez, son of Hepheastus."

"Nice to meet ya Leo! I'm (y/n)(l/n) daughter of Dionysus."

"Hey, by any chance, have you seen friend, Lit? He's a son of Demeter," I asked, even though I knew exactly where he was. I just wanted to make a point that he was a demigod also, because then she might actually like him. I would do anything for my bro, and I don't want this girl, I'm already dating Angel. (My friend kinda wouldn't let me post this if Leo was dating Calypso)