Leo x Fem!reader

Requested by: fandams_for_life

Crush: Leo

Relationship: Best of Friends

Prompt: I ran into the forest, crying without a care in the world. But he was gone. I won't- I can't believe it. I loved him. He's gone.

Extra info: Reader's bf is gone (he died or just assumed dead) and runs into the forest, accidentally stumbling over her best friend, Leo's, Bunker Nine. She decides to go in, as she usually does, and find Leo working on a project. Leo assumes she's here to help and when he realizes she's crying, he rushes over to her. *he helps her and stuff* time skip I guess to a couple of months after that and Leo and Reader have gotten really close and Leo surprises Reader with something he set up in the forest with his mechanic skills and stuff, to be sweet and confesses to Reader. *you take over from here*

Lol 😂 sorry if it's so long and detailed

"I'm sorry, (y/n). But (boyfriend's name or bf/n) is dead," Will said after checking for a heartbeat.

(Bf/N) had just gotten attacked by a monster on his way to camp from his house that he loves in during the school year. He had defeated the monster, but right after had collapsed on the ground due to the many injuries he had gotten. Ugh this reminds me of my Nico x reader.

You needed comfort, and you needed it fast. The only person that you could think of was your best friend, Leo. Who you had secretly had a crush on, but ignored this die to the fact that you were in a relationship.

You ran into the woods to find bunker 9, where Leo was usually found...all the time.

When you entered the Bunker because the door was already open, you saw Leo working on what looked like a car or something.

He rolled out from under the car and he had grease all over his clothes and face, but it somehow made him look really hot and sexy.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Could ya hand me that wrench?" He said after rolling back underneath the contraption he was working on.

You grabbed the wrench, but then dropped it due to the fact that you were still in shock.

"You okay, hermosa?" Leo asked as soon as he heard the loud noise.

He rolled back out and saw your bloodshot eyes and tears streaming down you face. Leo cleaned off most the grease and walked over to where you were standing.

"Chica, I think you should sit down. Please, tell me why you are crying. Chicas hermosas should not be crying," he suggested.

You nodded as you tried walking after your knees soon collapsed on you.

Before you hit the ground, Leo caught you and picked you up bridal style. He carried you over to a work bench and carefully placed you on it.

"(Bf/n) d-died," you studdered out.

The second Leo had sat down, you yeeted yourself at him and face in his now tear stained shirt.

"Oye, oye, no hay razón para llorar, él no querría que lloraras. Necesitamos celebrar su vida. Por favor, stop crying," he said.

He knew, from being his friend for a while now, that you loved it when he spoke in Spanish. You did understand some of what he said, and when ever he did this, you would repeat what he had said in English.

"There is no reason for...something. he no something. We need to celebrate his life. Please stop crying?" you translated.

"Llorar means to cry," he said gently. (I did use Google translate because it's 1 am as I'm writing this and i am tired so please don't kill me)

"So...you don't want me to cry?" You said, looking up at him/down at him. (If you are taller than him, you are a freaking giant, I am 5'2" lol)

Time skip, here is a pic of my doggo to apologize my dudes

"Hey (Y/N), how's your day going?" Leo came up and asked you as you were training

"Its going I guess?" You replied confused where this conversation was going.

It had been a couple of months since (Bf/N) had died, but you had gotten by with the help of Leo and the other campers, especially Leo.

"I was wondering when you were free?"

"Uh...right now I guess?"

"Great! I need you to put this blindfold on!" Leo said excitedly.

"Um, no!" You screamed, "Why would I do that?!"

"Please...? It's for a surprise! Don't you trust me?" He said as he pulled out his puppy dog eyes that no one could say no to (I can't say no to this! Comment if you get le reference!)

As Leo dragged you into the woods blindfolded, you had one arm linked in his and the other hand grasping on the same arm, worried that you would run or trip on something.

It took a while to get there, but eventually, Leo told you to stop, and be slowly took off the blindfold, revealing a tiny little picnic set up. There was a small clearing with a red and black plaid blanket in the center. There was all kinds of food on said picnic blanket. There were fairy lights all around the trees surrounding the place making it look magical. By the looks of it, it looked to be 8 pm due to the fact that you could see stars, the only light coming from the fairy lights and candles that Leo had lit.

It was one of the most beautiful thing you have ever seen and it was all done by you best friend/crush, Leo.

"W-what is this?" You studdered.

Leo led you to the blanket and sat you sat, still holding your hands.

"(Y/N)...ive had a crush on you for a while now, but I didn't tell you because you were still getting over your last boyfriend. Yo solo ... creo que estoy enamorada de ti. Me pones tan nervioso y ahora mismo ni siquiera puedo hablar en inglés. Espero que puedas entenderme ... pero si no puedes ..." he started saying until he leaned in and pressed his soft lips against yours.

Soon you came apart because oxygen is a dick. You finally broke the silence by saying, "I have no idea what you just said, but I love you too,"

He only chuckled and led you back to camp, saying he'll clean up later.

A/N
Hiiiiii I feel like I messed that up real bad. Please excuse my grammar. It's usually really late when I write this stuff lmao. Please comment what you think, or if you want to request, go right ahead! Please check out my other books and check out fandams_for_life because we both have written the Octavian x reader and we are also coming up with another collab book that I'm excited about which we are writing with TheEmperor11. Th ays all o have for you! Please don't steal my doggo.