Percy x reader who's on her period

You didn't feel like doing anything today. Your stomach hurt too much to be able to move.

"Hey, (y/n)! Wanna go for a swim?" Your adorable boyfriend, Percy asked.

"Not today, Percy. I'm not really feeling good today."

"Do you need to go to the infirmary? Are you okay?" He worried.

"Percy, I told you! I'm fine!" You yelled at him.

"I'm not taking any chances!" He said as he picked you up bridal style, making you whine due to the cramps, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!"

He quickly carried you to the infirmary, once he got there, he burst open the door and yelled, "Will! I need your help!"

Since Will already knew due to the fact that you asked for some pads/tampons the day before, you weren't worried.

"What is it, Percy?" Will sighed.

"She's hurt!"

"Put her on the bed.." he said as he went to get something.

Percy gently set me on the bed as I fell asleep.

Percy's POV

Will came back with lots and lots of chocolate...wait, chocolate?

"What's with the chocolate? She's hurt!" I complained.

"Get in the bed," Will ordered.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"Get. In. The. Bed. Percy."

I quickly got into the bed and layed down next to (Y/N) and she snuggled into my chest as I started rubbing her lower back.

(Y/N) POV

You felt a weight next to you in to bed, and you immediatly knew it was your boyfriend, Percy. You snuggled into his chest for warmth and he started rubbing your lower back, causing you eventually fall asleep in his arms.

A/N

I hope that was okay! I just really wanted to make a period one. I'm sorry if percy is OOC. Please request more!