TJ x fem!reader

(Y/n) POV

"Hey, watch where your going!" I yelled as a tall male turned towards me.

He had a Union uniform and soft dark brown eyes, black hair and dark brown skin and was quite handsome in my opinion.

"Sorry Miss...I seem to keep running into you accidentally, perhaps it is fate?" He smiled gently.

"Whatever," I scoffed at him as I walked to my room on floor 19.

When I arrived at my room, I found Mallory bursting out of Halfborn's room, cursing.

"Hey Mal, everything okay?"

"None of your business!" she snapped at me.

I was used to this by now.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about her, little girl," Halfborn chuckled behind me.

Let's just say, I could see why he and Mallory got in a lot of fights.

I swung my fist at his stomach, but it didn't affect him at all, considering that he was twice my size and could beat me to a pulp if he really wanted to...luckily he didn't want to.

I barged into my room, not wanting to come until dinner

Little cinnamon roll TJ's POV ❤❤❤❤

Who was she? She looked around my age so how come I haven't seen her on our floor? Maybe she just looks really young?

"Don't worry your pretty little head about her, little girl," Halfborn chuckled to someone.

I saw a girl punch him in the gut which made him laugh ever harder. She suddenly barged into the room next to Halfborn's and slammed the door on his face.

"Halfborn, I think you should be more kinder to women, they don't deserve to be treated the way you treat them," I walked up to him.

"And I don't care. Bye TJ." He responded coldly as he wandered off to somewhere.

I gently knocked on the door and A quiet voice responded, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to apologise for the way that Halfborn acted, please forgive him," I called to her through the door.

"Why should I?" She asked as she opened the door and looked up at me.

"Because if you don't then I will be sad. He just wasn't raised to treat women with respect so he doesn't know better. Miss...."

"(y/n)," she answered.

"I'm Thomas Jefferson Jr, but usually go by TJ," I introduced myself to her.

"Nice to meet you TJ!" she held her hand out to shake but I took it and kissed her knuckles. This action made her face go red, and man was it adorable.

"I-i have to go now. Nice meeting you TJ!" She studdered as she closed her door to the rest of Valhalla once more.

I hope I will get to see her again one day, but Valhalla is a big place.

A/N

Hello, you are welcome to request anything but I'm not sure when it will be out. Bye!