Chapter 3

[The dance]

Eiji tried to wiped his lipstick but Prince Aslan glared at him. Eiji pouted his lips cutely and looked away.

"Just stay silent, I'll answer their questions if they asked you, Got it?" Prince Aslan whispered.

"Alright, I will, your majesty" Eiji said.

"By the way, you look so beautiful" Prince Aslan chuckled and cleared his throat to stop himself from laughing more.

"Thank you, YOUR MAJESTY" Eiji said glaring at Aslan.

"Hey hey, calm your eyeballs Milady" Prince Aslan chuckled and sat on their reserved chair.

"Prince Aslan please, don't tease me or I'll run away." Eiji threatened him while smiling sweetly. Prince Aslan raised his left brow.

"Did you just threatened your Future King? Huh Eiji?" Prince Aslan smirked and leaned closer to him. Eiji backed away a little.

"I-i'm sorry your majesty." Eiji suddenly bowed his head and bumped it against Aslan's forehead.

"OW!" "UWAAH!!" They groaned in pain. Eiji gasped and cupped the Prince's face using his small palms.

"Are you o-okay your majesty? I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it please forgive me, my future King." Eiji apologized to Aslan. He heard a chuckle from the prince.

"Hey, it's okay milady. If you don't have a plan of kissing me here, you can let go of my face now." Aslan whispered while smirking. Eiji gasped and he let go of Aslan's face.

The dinner had start, it went smoothly thanks to Eiji, he's not alone. Now is the time for the Dance, couples are now dancing on the middle of the hall.

"Can I have this dance, Milady?" Prince Aslan asked Eiji. He blushed and looked around.

"B-but your majesty, I don't know how to dance please just asked somebody that isn't me." Eiji whispered.

"Hey it's okay calm down, I'm here." Aslan said while smiling, he held Eiji's hand and guided him on the middle to dance. Eiji placed his hands on Aslan's shoulder. Prince Aslan sneaked his hands on Eiji's waist. They swayed smoothly, they're staring at each other's eyes. Prince Aslan smiled as he pulled Eiji closer to him.

"Y-your majesty" Eiji blushed. Aslan answered with a small hum.

"Can we sit now? I don't want the attention we're getting right now." Eiji whispered.

"Attention?" Aslan asked and looked around. Great, everyone is watching them.

"Okay, let's go outside and get some Fresh air." Aslan said and they walked hand in hand. They sat on a bench.

"Are you bored?" Prince Aslan asked.

"No, this is fun. I haven't went to a party like this before." Eiji smiled sweetly. He caught the Prince staring at him.

"Is there something wrong your majesty?" Eiji asked softly.

Prince Aslan didn't answer his question and leaned forward. Eiji flinched and closes his eyes waiting for something to happen.

*Flick*

"OUCH!" Eiji glared at Aslan as he held his precious forehead.

"What? There's a bug, what do you want me to do? Lick it away?" Aslan said teasing Eiji. Eiji pushed Prince Aslan and got on top of him trying to flick his forehead too but Aslan's fast hands caught his wrists. Eiji groaned as he tried to flick Aslan. They're busy fighting that they didn't saw someone going on their direction.

"HOLY MOTHER D*CK!" They heard someone said and stopped. Eiji jumped away from Prince Aslan and fixed his gown and hair. Aslan did the same and cleared his throat.

"It's not like what it looks like! We're not doing anything, I swear." Eiji said, waving his hand in the air. The lady just nodded his head and walked away.

"It's your fault" Prince Aslan said out of the blue.

"Huh?! It was your fault, she thought we're... We are.." Eiji whispered.

"We are making love?" Prince Aslan continued. Eiji blushed.

"How can you say that so calmy!?" Aslan chuckled and patted Eiji's head.

"Hey lower down your voice, Milady." Aslan whispered on Eiji's ear.

The dinner is finished, Eiji and Aslan is now back on Their kingdom. Eiji layed on his bed and sighed loudly, today is full of events that he'll not forget. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

.

'Prince Aslan licked Eiji's neck and left a dark shade of hickey. All he can do is to moan Aslan's name over and over again, begging him to do it more, faster, deeper and harder. He want it rough, Prince Aslan buried his face on Eiji's neck and bites his neck softly.

"You like that Eiji? Me, fucking you hard in your bed?" Prince Aslan asked between his moans and grunts.

"Y-yes! yes! I love it, m-my king Hng please more, I need ah! more." Eiji begged desperately wanting to be fucked by Prince Aslan hard.

"Fuck Ah, you look so hot Eiji,, asking for my cock like there's no other cock in the world." Eiji looked so lewd that got Prince Aslan's dick to twitch more.

Prince Aslan did Eiji's needy request, he fucked Eiji with more force.

Eiji huffed. "A-about to mmh AH! c-come, A-aslan." Eiji came untouched with a loud moan, Prince Aslan still thrusting into him finding his own release. Eiji sobbed from too much pleasure. Prince Aslan wiped the tears on Eiji's cheeks and kisses him gently, swallowing the moans of the sobbing boy.

"Just a little more baby, I'm almost near." Prince Aslan licked Eiji's earlobe and came inside of him with a loud moan.

Aslan kissed Eiji but he didn't respond, he looked at him and smiled. He passed out.'

Eiji woke up with a loud scream and sweating face.

"W-what the heck was that? I dreamed about Prince Aslan making love to..to.." Eiji slapped himself.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU THINKING HUH?!" Eiji saw himself blushing in front of his mirror.

.

Prince Aslan sneezed, he wiped his nose and he continue eating his breakfast.

"Eiji, can I eat you?" Asked Prince Aslan and loosened his tie. Eiji choked on his own saliva.

"P-pardon?" Eiji asked.

"I said, eat with me" Aslan patted the space beside him. 'WTH EIJI WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU?!' Eiji thought to himself and cleared his throat.

"Are you okay? You're red" Prince Aslan asked.

"I-i'm fine your majesty, don't worry." Eiji said looking down.

"Okay then" Prince Aslan sipped his tea.

' what's happening to me?! I think I'm sick. ' Eiji thought and calm himself.

[End of chapter 3]

How was it? Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. English is not my first language. Vote and comment.