Chapter 6

[What is this Feeling?]

This has been bothering Aslan for a week now, what happened to him? He has a big eyebags under his eyes and he's sleepless this past few days. Suddenly he heard a knock.

"Y-your majesty, may you please go down and eat your breakfast." Eiji said softly. Aslan rushed towards the door and opens it quickly that startled the little maid.

"I'll go down in a minute, please come in." The prince whispered, the said maid nodded his head and went inside of the Prince's room.

"A-about the other day-" "About the other-" They both said in unison.

Prince Aslan chuckles and Eiji giggled. Well, atleast they're not awkward despite the fact that they made out few days ago.

"Eiji, how are you? You haven't visited me these past few days. My room is dirty, he needed you." I need you too. He said and his eyes widened at the last remarks that he said in his thoughts. Why would he said that?! Argh, he's embarrassed.

"Your majesty, I'm here to express my apology. I apologise for what I did, it was my fault your Majesty." Eiji bowed down. Aslan was taken back.

"What? It wasn't your fault, it was mine. I kissed you, don't say sorry." Aslan held both Eiji's hand and kissed it.

"I will still kiss you even if you don't want though, it's my choice. But tell me if you didn't like it then I'll never do it again." Aslan said while staring at Eiji Lovingly. Maybe he likes Eiji, or maybe he loves him. Eiji blushed and looked down.

"I-i love it, your majesty." He blushes more as he whispered those words. Aslan smirked and pulls Eiji towards him and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"Is that true, Eiji?" Aslan asked, the maid nodded his head softly, his eyes are not leaving the ground. The prince chuckled and lifted Eiji's chin using his finger. The maid stared at him with his sparkling innocent eyes. Aslan was captivated and leaned closer, but suddenly Aslan heard his room door opening. He looked at the door and glared at his closed friend but also their Butler Sing. Sing's eyes widened but smirked eventually.

"I see, I see. I'm going to take my leave then." Sing closer the door while laughing. Aslan looked at Eiji, he was also laughing because someone caught them. The prince smiled at the most precious angel in front of him.

End of chapter 6.

Hellooo sorry for the slow and late update. I just got to busy with school shits and so on. Thank you for reading my cringy story btw, I love y'all, I really do!