part one

You and Kai have known each other for awhile but never really talked, one day you got assigned partners for a school project so he came over to your house.

"Beautiful house" kai said as he walked through the door "thanks I guess it's pretty nice" you giggle. He smirks as you go to the living room.
"My mom isn't here yet but we can get started now I guess" "Okay lets get started" he says as he looks at you "Do you have any ideas?" he doesn't answer so you look up at him and see he is in a daze "Huh what did you say?" he says after you snap at him.
"We have to get to work now"
"Mmm ok fine, do you have any snacks?"
"Yeah, follow me"
You walk into the kitchen to show Kai your food selection but he accidentally runs into you. You feel his warmth up against you and you feel a tingling sensation.
"Oh sorry I didn't see you"
"Uh I-It's fine"
You giggle trying to play it off. You and Kai walk back to the living room after getting him some chips but before you get back to work your mom texts you telling you that she is going to be a couple hours late.
"My mom said it's gonna take her a while to get home"
"Oh uh okay.." Kai stutters after he realizes that he was in a daze that whole time

I'm gonna finish this story later but is getting kinda boring and I have better ideas so just skip this one till I get it done hopefully soon. Love you all 💘.