part two (2/2)

You and Kai are in bed together, two horny teens all alone. I think you can guess what's gonna happen.
Kai uses his strength to flip you over and suddenly he's on top of you, he whispers in your ear "You're mine tonight. Okay babygirl?"
feeling butterflies in your stomach you manage to say "Y-Yeah" Kai smirks and starts kissing you, he moves his hand down your body and slowly puts it up your shirt the sensation of his hands grabbing your tits make you tingle. "You know you like it when I'm in control" he winks at you and pulls your shirt off sliding his tongue all the way up your torso. He slides his fingers into your panties and starts rubbing your clit, "I see your already wet for me" he says and he pulls down your panties revealing your whole naked body to him, he licks his lips and spreads your legs apart. You moan as Kai moves his tongue up and down on your pussy. You grab his hair pushing him down harder as you have an orgasm, he grunts as he sits up. Kai looks down at his pants "Feel free to do the honors" you sit up and slide his belt off unbuckling his pants revealing his boner, you never realized how big it was but you loved it. You slide off his boxers revealing his hard cock.
He pushes you down pinning you to the bed, he grinds on you feeling the warmth of his body, his breath on your face, and his dick rubbing up against your inner thigh, he asks you "Are you sure your ready for this?" "U-uh yeah"
but that was a total lie, you were super nervous especially since it was your first time. Stuck in a daze you quickly come out as you feel him thrust into you he whispers in your ear "You like it baby?" he says as he thrusts into you again "Y-yes daddy" you moan as he starts going faster in and out of you. This goes on for a while until he pulls out and says "How about you show me what you got." it wasn't a question, especially coming from Kai Parker he usually doesn't ask but when he does, he gets it. You push him back over pinning him down under you and straddling him, you kiss all down his jaw to his hips. You sigh getting ready for what you're about to do as you insert his dick inside of you and start riding him, you hear Kai grunt and you start picking up your speed. "I-I'm gonna cum" Kai says but before you get a chance to say anything back you feel him cum inside of you and he moans loud. He starts rubbing your clit making you more wet after a while you get off and he picks you up putting you in a V position and licking you, he thrusts into you making you grab the sheets and biting your lip hard. You have an orgasm which feels amazing and you accidentally cum of him "You like to cum on my big cock huh?"
"Y-yes daddy" "Good girl Y/N"
he says as he pulls out of you.
"That was great"
"U-uh ya it was good"
"Cmon how was it having sex with a pro?
I went a easy on you because your new to this"
You wonder EASY?! That was so intense it couldn't have been easy, he must have been lying because you couldn't understand how it could be more crazy.
"Did you love it?"
Ugh of course Kai would be the one to brag even after you had sex.
"Yeah I guess.." you stutter trying not to feed into his already large ego.