Story Weavers Exclusive # 1

What is your favorite scene from MG2018 and why?

Mai fluffysugarsock : Episode 32 - DMS and SC bickering outside the police precinct after SC is let go and cleared from stealing the Meteor Necklace. I love how this is such a classic DMS and SC scene, where fighting with each other makes them both realize how much they actually care for one another. And that hug, where SC wraps her hands around DMS' waist and decides to just let herself love him, is so poetic and beautiful because in this scene not only does he show he loves her... she shows him that she... she is in love with him too.

Lisa Lunathemoon5: Favorite scene from MG2018 would definitely be the scene whereby they had a serious talk after their date in the rabbit hole. For me, that was where it was clearly established that Dao Ming Si and Shancai has fully grown into their characters where they had two different viewpoints on how they should handle their relationship problem and how they compromised with it. It felt very mature and natural like a normal couple discussing and resolving their issues. It was also depicted clearly on the adaptation of today's social issues when it comes to women and how Shancai was very firm on herself that she could handle certain things by herself without depending on him and that they loved each other as a whole in the first place and it shouldn't degrade the roles on both parties when it comes to their relationship just because "he's the man" in the relationship.

Ale Daydreamer0320: There are so many scenes that are special that I adore. One of the first ones that come to mind is the elevator scene after Ah Si waited in the rain for so long. I think in those moments, Shan Cai let her guard down a little and started to understand Ah Si and willingly relax around him. That makes the rescue scene in episode 7 all that more special. I liked the playful bickering that occurred after Ah Si declared their relationship on social media. The hug scene late at night with both of them in their pajamas was also one of my favorites. I especially enjoyed all of the moments where Ah Si was in Shan Cai's neighborhood, next door, because I felt like it brought them closer and she really softened up to him and was more willing to show physical affection. The rescue scene in the snow was also stellar in the way that she held onto his hand to prevent him from leaving her. I will also watch every instance they held hands over and over again without fail because those hand holds were sometimes more intimate than the kisses. 

Kei tigermoonbuddy:  The scene right before the necktie kiss, while AhSi and Shancai were walking, talking about what guys usually like about girls. Shancai was so inquisitive there. For the first time we saw her being curious about what kind of girl AhSi likes. She even gives this super adorable chin tickle that really kinda caught AhSi (well, Dylan really) off guard. Shancai let her walls down during that whole time leading to the kiss and for me this is where we saw how much she has really really grown to genuinely love him even if she was still afraid to admit it out loud.

Meg MeggyhashopeEp 33 when they reconcile after the painful necklace break-up. She cooked a meal for him. I love that Shan Cai's love language is acts of service. 

Linda lindaisfangirling : There are so many scenes that I consider favorites, that it's honestly impossible for me to focus only in ONE! So I'll mention the iconic scene that inspired the first ever FF lines I've written; the alley scene, when Ah Si demands to check on Shancai forehead.