Ch 27 Last Battle-02(Difficult Choice)

I would be more then happy to correct any illogical scenario, grammatical mistakes or any other suggestion.

=============================================================================

I saw that samurais were struggling to cope with the situation. One of them was earth-style ninja who was popping rock spike under their feet. Although, samurais managed to cut bandit leader's one arm but all three ninjas were unscathed pretty much.

Initially, I thought that I would be able to cope up with a elite ninja till I get help from samurais. But reality is completely different. First, I can't hold ninja more than 30 seconds if he got serious. Second, even if samurais got any trump card and situation started to turn in their favor. Then I am pretty confidant that the ninja I am fighting will try to kill me quickly and go to aid his partners.

My brain started running very fast. Ultimately, I formulated the plan. I don't know the authenticity of it. I wanted to use massive amount of paper explosives, I always carry in my bag.

Although, this method I formulated while I was in dojo. I always carry a lot of paper bomb filled with poisonous bombs in my bag and sleeping medicine. This sleeping medicine is what I created myself.

Special thing is that it is odorless, colorless and spreads very fast. Although, I wanted to create it poisonous but I failed. I wasn't able to create poisonous substance which is colorless and odorless but also very effective on people with very high strength.

Now, there was but one problem. Other two samurais will become bait. I was hesitant for few seconds but I quickly stabilize my mentality.

Till now, I have never really injured or killed innocent person. But I always asked, what would you do if your life is at stake.

"Sigh...." Now I know that I am also no different from any other people in this naruto world. People do anything to survive without loosing too much morality.

Then I took a deep breath and started implementing my plan.

I suddenly jumped backward and distanced myself from ninja a little. I disguised a very serious expression letting enemy believe that I am going to make major move.

I unsheathed my second sword. Ninja seeing this didn't continue to pursue but looked amusingly at me.

I have practiced this act many times. I always tried to think that what should I do, if I ever met a very powerful person, who could stop my every action just in a flash. I cannot kill him physically. I cannot even poison him. Because a powerful person would still know about your poisonous bombs or any act which seems suspicious.

Ultimately, I concluded that if you setup trap unknown to him. It could be the only way but how to accomplish it. If a fight has already started what would you do? How to setup traps while you are fighting a very strong opponent.

So, I created a set of act. This trick will only work if the opponent will think that I am a real samurai. It also involves a lot of luck in it.

I removed the bag filled with explosives, poison and sleeping gas in my right hand. A small pouch in left hand. I threw small pouch to my left side near me and big bag to right a little far away. Bag looks completely ordinary, which people usually carry for daily necessity.

Small pouch only have sleeping gas. The mechanism in bag is made up of glass. It will start automatically as the bag will land on the ground. It will start spreading sleeping gas.

Then, I put both swords in my hand again. I took a very serious pose. From the outside, it will look like that ''A samurai removed all the constraint on his body to fight seriously''. But I was actually just waiting for sleeping gas to spread.

I dashed off with all my power. Ninja was slightly surprised by the speed I displayed. He played along with me. Previously, I was using only 70% but this time I exerted my full might.

Ninja said "HooOo,..you really surprised me. You are able to match me. It is very rare to see a samurai without any chakra with this much strength at your age. But you can go only this far."

He muttered -'I think I should also try to finish the fight and join with others.' Then his chakra activated. He just instantly vanished and came behind me. He tried to stab me in the chest but I barely dodged it. After few slashes, he stabbed me quite a few times but because of my super senses. I was able to dodge fatal blow.

In last two years, I am now able to constantly sense things within 5 meter. It give be very sharp intuition about where enemy's sword gonna fall.

After 40-50 seconds, he started to become impatient as I was just getting saved by margins length.

I just wonder why he didn't use any ninjutsu till now. May be, he didn't want to waste chakra in case he have to join the battle with samurais. Or may be he thought that he could finish me off with taijutsu alone.

But whatever his strategy is, it is working in my favor. Because, if he paid more attention then he would have known that his speed has decreased. Sleeping gas was starting to take effect.

Although, I thought of becoming samurai but my lack of talent force me to remain on my original path. As a warrior, I try to use anything that could enhance my chances of survival. So, I coated my second sword with poison.

My plan was to slow him down to just inflict a single wound. I was just waiting for that chance.

I was also watching the second group. I threw the bigger bag at a location in such a way that other group would somehow end up fighting near it at some point.

I just need a single scratch from my second sword because poison on my sword is strong enough to kill an elephant. But I feel very funny and helpless that i haven't been able to inflict a single wound on ninja's body. He blocked all my attacks. His speed is very fast.

My plan is to first kill the ninja I am fighting. Then blast off the bag near the second group.

Now, all that is left is wait for the opportunity.

I exchanged few more slashes then suddenly luck shined but not fully. Timing was a little off.

As I saw that other group have already stepped near the larger bag. But I still haven't been able to kill the ninja I am fighting. And I am not sure that other group will remain at that position for long. In such a fierce fight, they were moving around quite a bit.

I made the choice. I didn't care about my fight. As I stopped for a second, ninja's sword also pierced me in the left ribs and poked through me, from front to back. Ninja was looking a little surprised by my this foolish action.

Then, he looked into my eyes. I was looking at the other group. He also looked behind him. At the same time, I activated the bombs in the bags.

"BOOOM" there was a huge explosion.

TO be continued.....