. DEAD LAND TRIBES.

MagmaWings: a type of tribe.

Description: their scales can be any color from red, orange and black; have a sharp magma piece at the end of their tails and horns. Slim and slender bodies. They sleep like bats and live in a volcano. They also have long legs and fire proof scales. They have Obsidian black eyes. Also can stand high temperatures

Other: if there egg is born in lava they can spit magma pieces. They think they are the greatest tribe. Water burns them. ( The water to MagmaWings are like fire.)

Attack weapons: they use their tail as a sword, fangs and claws ( if their egg was hatched in lava.) May shoot a block of magma.

Alliances: Hawk Wings

Queen: Queen Flame(if a war happens.)
_________________________________________

Soft wings: again type of tribe.

Description: soft colors from under the sun. They have a fluffy main like a lion and a part of fluff at the end of their tails. Their eyes are usually yellow.( But if their eyes are yellow they are immediately put in the dungeon.) They live in a jungle. They also are extremely smarter than the rest. Related to animal wings.

Other: they have treehouses and platforms. They are vegetarians.

Attack weapons: they use their brains and anything around them. Can breath a ball of fluff that turns into a net.

Queen: Queen Floof.

Alliance: Animal Wings.( If a war happens.)
_________________________________________

Hawk wings

Description: colors are any color a hawk is. Have feathery wings and a sharp beak. Their feet are Talons. They usually have a hawk as a pet. Also most aren't very smart. Have blue or white eyes. Live in moutains or high peaks.

Other: They look like a Griffen. They change homes during each seasons.

Attack weapons: Talons and beak are as sharp as a blade. Use their hawk for their beak and talons.

Queen: Queen Dew.( If a war happens).
_________________________________________

Animal Wings

Description: can be any color. Can shift into any animal they were born with. Live in the jungle. Have fur instead of scales. Related to Soft wings

Other: they have treehouses and platforms. They are vegetarians.

Attack weapons: unknown

Queen: only Queen Floof knows and along with animal wings

Alliance: Soft Wings. ( If a war happens.)
_________________________________________

??????

Description: are colors of the earth. Have a piece of mud on the end of their tails

Other: this species of dragon was found by a HawkWing. Found near a cliff watching the HawkWing.

............... Rest.   Is.    Unknown................

_________________________________________

-----

Iris closed the scroll and wondered what the Pyrrhia dragons were up to.

She spent days thinking about them.

She also wondered what Pantala dragons were up to.

She opened her wings and flew over the small village.
______________________________________

Over the years the dead lands slowly moved away from Pyrrhia. That's why none of the dragons knew.

Also how the tribes were made was because their home was destroyed and they moved their.

Over the years (again) the land became bigger and soon transformed into a small continent.

Words:507.