.Chapter 1: mysterious unsolved.

Iris has always wondered about herself. When ever the Animal wings see a Magma Wing, they run like it is the end of the world.

But not Iris she was attracted to them for a reason. She had a feeling that was her missing part.

It was obvious actually. She slept like a bat. Her eyes were Obsidian black. She had some red patches in her fur

But she wanted to know her father. She had several theories. Before Iris could continue speaking a red fox jump up and sat beside her. And started to jabber and bark.

" Alright FINE I'll get you some food. " Iris replied to the barking. She walked over to the bag of rodents. She grabbed some mice and set it down.

She watched as the fox ate it up and grabbed the lelf overs and took off before Iris could even move. She got up and spread her wings to go get a new scroll.

Once she reached the library and walked in."Hey Iris!" Said the librarian. "Hi Mrs. Poke!" Iris replied." Are you here for a new scroll?" Mrs. Poke asked. Iris nodded.

She walked over to a shelf and stopped in front of it. Romance talk, Comedy lines, How to fly, UGH were is it! She thought. Aha! Found it! She thought as she pulled out a scroll.

Guide to Dead Land dragons. Her eyes twinkled as she opened it.

A/N
If you go to the Chapter called
.DEAD LAND TRIBES.
That's the scroll. :3

Words:257 words.