Chapter 4

Today the new family moved in.

The son got my room because it was the biggest.. His name is Oliver, he's beautiful. I could look at his face all day and notice something new.  It wasn't just pretty-hot beauty, it was this intricate woven to perfection beauty.

I've had this eerie feeling all day, that somethings not right.

I headed up to the attic. I'm looking for some of the books i'd manged to save after all of our stuff got locked away in storage, I can hear someone coming upstairs. I assume it is the new tenantes. I don't bother disappearing, I'd much rather give them a fright. 

Then thats when I felt that eerie feeling. As I headed towards the door I heard a womans sob.

Nora. It's probably Nora. Better leave. But as I began to leave a swell of guilt welled up inside of me. I turned around and began to search. No one was there. She wasn't there.

The next thing I know I'm out in the garden and I can see someone sitting with Tate. I can't see this girls face, but she feels familiar.  I take a step closer, being careful not to disturb them. The girl puts her head up and looks at me and smirks.

No, no. She's.. "What are you doing here bitch?" She throws her hands up in the air and laughs. "You think you mean something here? Oh, no. Poor little dead Violet. All sad and mopey.. No one wants you here, you waste of space." 

I take a few steps back and Tate puts his head up. His eyes linger on me for a moment before he laughs. He stands up and puts his arms aroung the girls waste. 

"You died Violet. You're like me now. Dead! How do you feel about that?" Tate says humoured.

"Tate," My voice breaks. "Wha-" The girl is looking at me, all of a sudden all of her features come together and I recognise her. She's  me.

What the hell is happening? 

She grabs a hold of me and I suddenly see it. The shiny silver blade, reflecting the light that hits the pavement. 

I close my eyes and feel a sharp pain in my abdomn. I look down and see the blood pooling. An emptiness fills me as my eyes flood with tears. 

She takes it out and hits me with it again only harder this time.

I scream in agony and a bright white light hits me hard.

The pain is gone. I look around and i'm sitting on the floor in the attic. 

What just happened.