The Start

Hey I am new at this lol have fun I love criticism so if I misspell something I would love it if you told me :)
_____________________________

Grey's POV

    They said it would be a change, but they also said that it would be a good change. 'They' are referring to my parents, and 'it' is referring to my new school transfer. I would be going to a private school. I never had been to private school before, always just public. My parents could only afford free tuition, but yet here I am. At a new school with new faces. New people to meet. I honestly don't know what to expect. Was it common to change schools so late? I was going to be a junior this year.

    Today was August 19 so I had a week or so before school started. I didn't know what to expect. I was told that private school would be a better fit for me. I hope that was the case but people are people. A uniform wouldn't change a person's heart.

    The days turned to weeks and school started. Actually today was the first day. I hadn't slept all night. My stomach hurt and I felt like I couldn't breathe. I checked my temperature, but I was fine. I didn't know what this feeling was, but I experienced it a lot.

    My alarm had gone off a while ago but I didn't have the strength to get up. If only I could keep sleeping for another few years then I would be aight. I never understood why schools started early it was so...

    "Grey get out of bed don't make me come get you!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

    I mumbled some words and hoped she heard. I almost forgot, my mom had to drive me to school. Private schools didn't have buses that took you there. I had my licence but we didn't have enough money to own more than one car. My dad always carpooled with our neighbor, and my mom drove to work.

    I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror.  'The same old me,' I thought. My morning routine was just brushing my teeth and combing my brown curly hair.

    "Ew! What's on your face?" My little sister, Kaley, asked. She was only 7 and hated me. "It's just a pimple," I embarrassingly stuttered out. My acne was just something I couldn't get rid off. The boys at my school would always call me out on it. Connor would call me Rudoulph then he would...

    "Grey get down here or you are walking to school!" My mom yelled again. I don't understand how someone can yell in the morning.

    "Yea, I'm coming. Let me just grab my stuff." I said. I knew today was going to be bad. I already pissed off my mom. My sister mocked me and I didn't have enough time to eat breakfast. I thought this as I was in my mom's white Mini-Van.

    The school approached our car as we drove closer and closer. I felt my stomach drop. It was as if I was on a roller coaster. My hands started to sweat, and I got the chills. 'Maybe I was more nervous than I had originally thought,'

    "See you at dinner. Hurry up tomorrow I don't want to be late to work again."

    "Ok, sorry, bye." I quickly said as she sped away. I looked at the giant nice looking school. 'This day is going to get way worse' I thought.

__________________________________________________________

AN: Thanks so much for reading. I know this story is rough but I just want to write. Have a great day :)