New Friends

AN: Hey I would love it if you shared my story and voted that would be so sweet :p Lol who am i talking to no one is reading this

________________________________________________

Grey's POV

"Wake up Gray you're in my seat!" I jerked awake with the sound of my father screaming in my ear.

"Sorry dad I didn't realize you had gotten home yet." I said while getting up.

"How was your day at school? Make any friends yet? It would be nice to have someone around besides your sister's little friends."

I looked around and hoped that there a way I could get out of this question. I always wished that I could have close friends but I just couldn't make friends. I was too awkward and too ugly.

"I didn't make and friends and school was just fine," I said as quietly as possible. My dad started chuckling and I knew that the night had only just started. Today must have been a hard day on my dad. He acted worse when work was hard.

"No friends yet? When I was your age I had so many friends and went to parties all the time. That's actually how I met your mother. You will never have a woman if you don't grow some balls and start talking to the ladies. I can't believe my only son is a loser. My father would have been more disappointed than I am." He started lecturing me more and I knew there was no way out of this.

"Time to eat!" My mother exclaimed from the kitchen. We all started to gather around the dinner time. Dinner tonight was frozen pizza and a salad. I started reaching for the slice of pizza when I remembered what the kids call me at school. If I was to fit in I would have to lose some weight.

"No pizza Grey? You always love pizza." My mother questioned.

"Maybe he's actually like trying to eat healthy. He could lose a few pounds." My sister commented. My family started to laugh. I was the family clown. I started to stand up and leave.

"I have some homework I better get started on that." Aren't families suppose to support each other instead of hurting them? I shook my head to try and clear my thoughts. I had to start studying for my classes. I had tests coming up already and school work was the one way I was able to impress my family. At my last school my grades were really good, but I had never taken a college class before.

BLING BLING BLING

I jumped awake. I had fallen asleep while doing my homework. I looked at the clock and started to get ready as quick as possible. I didn't want to make my mom late again for work.

When I arrived to school I went to class right away. Staying outside class was to awkward when I didn't have any friends.

School went quicker today but lunch was horrible again. It was already the fourth hour, but I was dreading lunch because I didn't want to sit alone again.

"Hey you're the new kid. It's Grey right?" Tyler the nice student from yesterday asked.

"That's me. I am Grey. Yup." That was the dumbest sentence I had ever spoke.

"Ok..cool. Um do you wanna sit next to us? We have open seats next to us." he said.

"That would be great thanks!" I exclaimed. Maybe I would finally have a friend finally.

"This is Ricky and this is Carl. These are my buddies."

"Nice to meet you. How is your day going." I replied.

"It sucks dude." Carl said. I was awful at small talk so I remained silent. The class went great. My new buddies were so nice and they kept talking to me. I was surprised that they would talk to a kid like me.

The bell rang and I dreaded what caim next. I really didn't want to sit alone during lunch.

"Hey Grey wanna sit next to us?" Ricky said.

"Yes! Thank you thank you!" I blurted.

"Chill man it's just lunch" Tyler said. Internally I sighed. They would think I was some needy, creepy, fat dude and I didn't want them to think that. I was just so happy that I got to sit next to someone.

I got into the lunch-line and looked at the choices. Everything was so overpriced, but it all smelled so good. I wanted to eat it all but I could hardly afford to eat anything. I finally decided on some garlic bread and sat down with the rest of my group.

We talked the whole time about video games. I loved video games so I fit in. It felt so nice to talk to someone my age without being insulted.

"Grey do you want to skip the rest of school and hangout with us?" Tyler asked.

"Oh sure that sounds fun." I said. I never had skipped class before but I didn't want to risk our friendship. Or worse, I didn't want them to think I was too lame to skip class.

The bell rang and we left to go somewhere. I was hoping we could go to one of their houses so we could play video games. Then I could tell my dad that I had hungout with someone. I wondered if he would even believe me that I had made friends.

"Grey we are gonna go somewhere secretive so you can't spill and tell anyone what we are about to do."

"Ok," I said. I was getting worried. What where we going to do?"

______________________________________________________

AN: I left you one a cliff hanger hahaha