Chapter 1: Twilight's Awakening

Bella Shane is not a basic girl by any means, average maybe, but basic? No, she may look basic with her long mostly straight dark blonde hair with a side part, big round soft greyish ocean blue eyes, a slightly upturned button nose, full heart-shaped lips, round curved eyebrows, a soft round heart-shaped face, and freckle like dots on some parts of her face and arms, but even with her being quite intelligent when she pays attention, and somewhat pretty, she still is a reclusive extrovert sometimes viewed as an introvert, with only a few really close friends, that she's met at school and her brother of course. Speaking of Bruce, Bruce Wayne Shane is a typical jock type boy, macho, and loves sports. He has black hair, with dark brown tips, and his bangs are slicked down in front of his face, he also has soft greyish ocean blue eyes, but his are smaller and more almond-shaped. His other defining features are his apparent freckles scattered across his face, his sharp innocent eyebrows, his oval-shaped face, his face is also more blushed in tone, and he has a pointed nose, and of course his signature smirk. And those are the basic descriptions of the twins, I'll probably post pictures of them in later chapters, but that's all of that for now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I kept this A/N in because it seemed necessary for you to visualize the characters correctly)

On a cloudy night in Gotham, at the Shanes' residence, it seems to be just an average evening, until an adventure strikes, and the twins are caught up in something they never expected to be so exciting and exhilarating. Together they will both discover what it feels like to be a hero, in Chapter 1: Twilight's Awakening.

Bella's POV: It was a Friday night, and I had just gotten home from school. I set down my backpack and put my coat away, and then proceeded to dash upstairs to go take off my shoes and put away the rest of my things. Once I made it up to my room, I took off my favorite boots and put away my things.

I went to go comb out my hair, but when I looked in Bruce and I's bathroom drawer, it wasn't there. "Bruuuuce!!!" I yelled across the hall. "Whaat?" I heard in response in a questioning tone, "Did you borrow my hair pick? I can't find it anywhere." "Did you look in the drawer?" He answered, confused. "Of course I did, where else would it be?" "Well, I don't know where it is." He replied, walking away.

"Okay, just tell me if you see it anywhere please." I finished up and remarked quickly. "I probably won't get out much right now. I've been stuck for the past fifteen minutes on this ridiculous math homework. You should probably go ask Mom, she might have borrowed it." He commented before returning back to his room to continue working.

Oh well, I'll figure that out later, I have better things to do right now. A little over half an hour later, I had finished my homework, and Bruce had as well. I started to doodle for a while, and before I knew it, it was another half-hour later. I decided to go figure out where my hair pick was, I didn't mind, and I do enjoy solving mysteries.

Eventually, I figured out that it did turn out to be in Mom's drawer, she must have accidentally grabbed mine instead of hers. After that, I combed out my hair, put on some lip gloss, and went back downstairs to go play videogames. Once I made it downstairs, I walked into the living room, turned on the game system, and sat down on the couch. Less than a minute later, Bruce rushed downstairs.

"Hey, I wanted to play Lego Batman!" He remarked.

"But I wanted to play it first," I replied innocently.

Mom strolled by the couch and commented softly. "Isn't that game two-player?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to be Robin!" Bruce answered.