Authors Note/Update

Hey. This is RubyRed883. The Author of this book for the past nine chapters. I am not the sole author, as FrostbiteTheElf and I came up with this story together, but I initiated it, and I started this story on my main Wattpad account, as I had not considered him wanting to co-author it with me.

So that's what we decided to do, and we made this joint account for our stories we've come up with and are writing together. If you read this story when it was on my main account, and have come back to continue reading it here, thank you. I really appreciate it. I might end up deleting this part out of the story after we publish the next chapter, as it kind of messes with the flow of the story, but we'll see.

You may be asking yourself, "What is this part even for if you're going to delete it after the next chapter comes out?" Well, it's for me to explain what's going on with this story, what I/we have planned for it, and why there's been such a long hiatus in-between chapters nine and ten.

So, let's get to that. First question. Why the long hiatus?

Answer: After I transferred this story to this account, I wanted to let people read it before I/we started on the next chapter. I brainstormed on it a bit, but then summer started, and it's hard for me to get in frequent contact, either online or in real life, with FrostbiteTheElf. So I kind of forgot about this for the whole summer.

Then, about a week or so ago, I was rereading this story, and remembered how much I love working on it! And that my plans for it were slowly fading from my memory and I didn't want to lose that good stuff. So I'm posting this as a kind of a teaser, to tide peeps over for the next chapter to come out, whenever that may be.

Also, I am going to try to talk to Frosty about this ASAP, so I can either get this chapter in production, work on it and maybe finish it myself, or he can tell me what his ideas are, and we can maybe get out a release date, so it's not floating through space like our new fantasy story that I'm a bit triggered about in its current state.

So, the second question. Sneak peek? I got you guys, don't worry. No spoilers tho, just a little tease to hype you up for the next chapter.

Title: Chapter 10: An Oreo Revelation

Teaser memorable quote: "It's not all black and white toots, open your eyes."-Jokerino (Jackson Smith)

Teaser summary: Bella's beliefs are tested after her talk with Jokerino, (Jackson Smith), the night before. Throughout the day she gets lost in deep thought as she realizes that what she knows from the comic books and the world around her about people being good or bad may be wrong. She goes to Dairy Hero and orders her favorite treat, an "Oreo Avalanche", and sees an oddly familiar face there. Will her favorite treat seem a bit more complex in a new light?

Fun fact: This chapter is planned to have one or more illustrations done by yours truly.

Majority POV: Bella

Alternate POV: Jokerino

Song: Zero by Imagine Dragons

I really hope I don't disappoint with this chapter as I want it to be even better than all of the previous chapters combined. (If that's even legitimately possible for me to do with my amateur writing skills.) It's going to kind of have an old-timey black and white detective/Sherlock-Esque theme to it, and I'll let you know when that transition happens and where it ends.

Okay, that's all! I hope you enjoyed this thingy! Whatever it is! Hope you have a good whenever! Bye for now!-Ruby