Part 1

Her body was weak, somehow the unexpected thing happened.
She was wounded badly by something that can pierce through her invincibility, it seems that immortality is no longer with her.

She try to stand but her legs cannot uphold the weight combined with the pain and agony that stretch from her vital part of the body. She was ruptured, this is a very serious injury that even the strongest vampire could not bear it.

As she lost her consciousness strong arms appears stop her from falling and carry her petite body to outside the dark basement. Crumbles and debris hit him for few times, but it does not matter as long he can carry her out from this... Chaos.

"Stay with me." He said. Still no response from her, He become fatigued from those efforts and decide to take a rest near the garden clearing. He sit on a rubble while laying her head to his lap untill finally she awakes.

Suddenly the girl, bite the man's palm when he pat her soft squishy cheeks.

"Gotcha, I failed to kill you again."

"So you're awake now?"

It was just only a kidding bite, the fangs were not involved

"Teeheee~ i know you are being super duper worried when i fainted. But i'm okay now, look." She sit beside him and lean to one of the rubble. As she smiles, he noticed that her bleeding still does not stop.

"That bastard, she doesn't hit you in the heart but why you can't regenerate?"

"Maybe the sacred seal and her weapon caused this, but still I'll be fine."

"Still it hits your vital spot, and it is NOT okay."

"Say Josh, are you afraid that I'm going to die?"
The man, Josh doesn't like where this conversation going to but to be honest this time she is NO MORE invincible.

"Flan, it is my concern to worry about you. Other than your sister and Sakuya I mean."

"I finally understand why I failed to kill you dear, teeheee~" She leans to his shoulder and whisper softly

"Josh, I hate cold but want to see the sky, please give me your warmth."