Part 3

"Do you remember the first time we met? It was unpleasure right? Your purpose when you're thrown to my basement punished by my sister— was meant to be my toy"

She pulls Josh's shirt right in the chest with her small pale hands shakenly, and she looks deep right into his eyes. Her face is serious. She looked deep in sadness but also happiness at the same time. Josh can not interpret the way she looks at him, he seems... puzzled.

Josh knows what she is talking about as he mumble and seek for an answer, to figure out why she said that.

"Fear Isn't? As a mortal you would normally feared something that threaten your life."

Her face is getting closer, lusted for an answer to come out from his mouth but he looks aside and bow his head in silence.

"Fear will take away your freedom, that is why now I choose to be free and you should too. I don't fear when the day is coming."

"I will never leave you, there must be another way!"

Josh spoke as he spilled a tears.

"A way? Look around you look at all of this, look at what happened five hundred years ago! This will keep happening, I'm bound to this curse as long as i breathe! Look at you, you are ONLY A TOY JOSH! You were supposed to die along with all those victims for what I've done."

She was mad, she try to just let him go when the time has come. She try to convince him but her heart speaks differently.

"But I don't fell like being a prey when living the days with you, I'm a bit shocked when found those corpses hidden in one hole from your wall but my feelings for you still the same."

"Don't be so naive Josh, you are a human we're don't belong together."

"But how about your sister?"

"I don't wanna be a pain to her anymore, I don't want locked inside the basement anymore, and I don't want anymore victims."

She stands up and about to leave Josh

"You should go, the dawn is coming I don't want you to see me and cry."

She is crying but she faces other direction so that Josh can not see, he knows that her heart speaks differently. He figured out that so much dissapointment she felt after she thought that she has changed but the the curse just won't let her be. She once told Josh that she never wanted to 'toying humans' anymore after met him. But this tragedy is just inevitable.