LAST

Seven Months Later...

Josh sits on a tall stool in a small café playing with his phone. The long bench with other stools are vacant and exactly in front of him a huge window glass views directly to the street. He ordered a cup of tea the usual tea like what Flandre suppose to drink, Chamois with milk. It seems that he has not forget everything about the Scarlet's Mansion. It is been five months since he went back to his hometown, but somehow memories about Flandre still hurts him. The one and only 'zing' he had. Josh spacing out for awhile.

"Sir, sir..."

Josh stops from looking his phone and looks at the waiter. The waiter comes with a tray, on the tray there are a cup of Chamois and milk in a tumbler glass.

"Yes?"

"You would like me to pour the milk now or you rather do it yourself?"

"I'll do it myself, thanks."

"You're welcome sir."

Everything seems quiet now. Almost too quiet. He misses Flandre so much, every night he would cry about her. But in the morning reality snaps him back.

"I better be quick, gotta works to do."

He looks at his phone and a message appears.

"It seems the library director needs me now, what an unperfect timing."

He is about to put his phone to his trouser's pocket when suddenly he sees that his other pocket starts glowing.

He takes out something from his other pocket. It was the crystal part of Flandre's wing that he took seven months ago, he always bring it with him everywhere and everyday. He shocked, after seven months it is the first time he could see it glowing its color, red. The crystal is shaking, he coincidentally looks at the window and sees someone that is quite familiar passing outside the café. He looks to his hand and says.

"COULD IT BE...!?"

~END~