Introduction

Tragical Romance is a modern shirbert story. They will all be the same age and it will begin a week before senior year starts, with bits referring back to the time in the foster home. There will be no smut or anything like that, but there will be kissing. Friend group:
Anne, diana, cole, jerry, ruby, jane, tillie, josie, Charlie and Gilbert.

Anne likes Gilbert, but Gilbert is just your normal high school heart throb, never looking for anything serious. At first, its only a game to Gilbert, but its real to Anne.

*this story is going to be different* Gilbert's father dies when he is a baby (along with his mother), causing him to meet Anne early on in foster care. *2nd grade*
In the foster home, Anne was always paying attention to how smart Gilbert was, but never went so far as to label it as a crush until she met him again during senior year of high school. Gilbert gets adopted by bash and Mary when he is in 4th grade, and Anne is alone until the summer of junior year when she gets adopted by the Cuthberts.
At first, Gilbert doesn't recognize Anne, but she recognizes him.
She's goes weeks without so much as trying to reconnect with her crush, Gilbert Blythe. Throughout high school, Gilbert gains a reputation as the heart-throb, dating almost every girl in his class at least once; nothing lasting as no one could ever satisfy him.
At the beginning of senior year, charlie points out to Gilbert that Anne is, in fact, the only girl he hasn't dated. During the rest of the year, he makes it his goal to "cross her off his list" but ends up falling in love with the passionate individual named Anne Shirley-Cuthbert.

Anne:
-anxiety
-ambiverted
-smart
-sweet with a fiery temper
-funny
-realistic
-optimist

Diana:
-optimist
-always happy
-forgetful
-extremely kind
-smart

Gilbert:
-smart
-big ego
-high school heart throb
-funny
-extrovert
-rude but also sweet

Just wanted to sorta explain the three main character of the stort, so there's a brief description.

Please leave feedback! Such as:
-messed up a chapter
-did good
-please remind me to update!
-too short/ too long
-want more details

Just anything on how I can improve my writing would be amazing!

Trigger warnings:
-depression
-anxiety
-hate
Maybe more but I think that's it! Please know that I don't mean to glorify any of these things! I don't have depression (I do have a little anxiety, just not a major amount) personally, so I don't fully understand it. If you have it personally and don't like how I wrote it, please tell me! I will change it as soon as I can.

I think that's it, hope you enjoy my story!
Also, I have another shirbert fanfiction up right now, it's called "Wild Ones" its a little more fluffy and not written that well, but it happens. its always open to read though!
Thanks for reading!
~clo