❁JACK TWILLER❁

CHARACTER ; JACK TWILLER

MOVIE ; BOOK OF LOVE (1990)

WARNINGS ; LANGUAGE, SMUT, NSFW

"Jack, I feel bad. I feel like we've just, abandoned them!"  I was currently in the passengers seat of Jack Twiler's car. We were on our way to his house, leaving Spider, Crutch, and Floyd alone at the prom with no transportation home.

"Don't be!" He placed his hand on my thigh. "We'll be back before they even realize that we're gone."

I sighed. I didn't want to not believe him, but at the same time, I knew that Floyd, being Floyd, would realize that we had left him and his other friends alone. Seemingly, we left together, and then he would know what we were doing and it would turn into this big mess that he would not let go of for weeks.

"Whatever, let's just get to your house, quick." I mumbled, looking out of his car and just watching all the houses quickly move by. I was waiting to see one close to his.

The whole reason we were leaving was because Jack and I were constantly teasing each other at our prom today. I don't know how it started but he was really pushing my limits and I couldn't wait till after the prom anymore.

"Babe! What's the rush? We could always make a few more stops. I have a few library books I could return." He began rubbing circles with his thumb on my inner thigh.

I sighed, slapping his hand away. He laughed, turning the corner with a sigh. "We're almost there, babe, don't worry."

❁❁❁

As soon as we made it into his house, I immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him into his bedroom. "Damnit, Jack," I pushed him against the wall. He was six-two and I was five-foot-three, and I had no care in the world about that. If he were any taller, I wouldn't let him be in control, not this time at least.

I took off his blazer, grabbing him by his tie and pulling him down to kiss him roughly before pushing him down on the bed. I got on top of him, beginning to kiss down his jaw and to his neck. I started leaving hickeys down his chest, kissing and sucking on his pale skin. My hands fumbled around with his shirt buttons the lower I got, exposing more skin to mark. When I reached the final button, I pulled his shirt off and threw it to the side.

"Damn, Charlotte, I didn't know you had it in you to be this way." I moved my body down as my kisses made they're way down his stomach, his chest rising and falling faster as his breathing picked up speed.

"I didn't either." I mumbled to myself as I got closer to his V-line. I decided to continue our teasing game, sitting back up and playing with the buttons on the front of my dress. He groaned, running his hand through his hair and arching his back slightly. I watched as his eyes gazed down my body the farther my hands went. I slowly began to pull it up and over my head, throwing it to the ground where it joined his shirt when I finished. He sat up, gripping at my hips and kissing down to my collarbone. I leaned my head back and enjoyed his biting for a while before pushing him off and reconnecting our lips.

I trailed my hands down his body slowly, my fingernails grazing his skin slightly. I made my way to his belt, undoing the buckle, pulling it out of the loops in his pants. I pulled them off, touching his dick through his boxers. "For fucks sake." He groaned, reaching his hands up and behind my back to unhook my bra. I leaned forward so the straps would fall from my shoulders, leaving the bra on his chest. He brushed it aside, relaxing and looking at the view on top of him.

I finished undressing myself and tugged at the band of his boxers until we were both completely naked and exposed to each other. He ran his fingertips from the back of my spine up to my shoulders, making me shiver and goosebumps appeared on my skin. He pulled me down and towards him, sucking the skin around my neck and chest.

I reached over to his bedside drawer while he left bruises on my chest, pulling out a condom that he'd always kept there. We were in the heat of the moment, but I was not going to have a baby at the age of eighteen. I was way too fucking young for that, I'm responsible to know that for a fact.

I leaned back from Jack's mouth for a moment, opening the condom and carefully rolling it onto him. He looked at me with a smirk as I did so, only making me want to work faster so I could get to doing him.

I got back on top of him, leaning forward and kissing his neck as I let himself inside of me. Our chests were pressed together as I grind my hips into his as he tried his best to form a rhythm with me.

I moaned, placing my hand on his chest for balance. My hair began to fall in front of my face when I leaned down to look at him. He reached up and brushed it behind my ears before placing his hands on my hips. I dug my nails into his shoulders to stable myself a bit better. He moaned when I did so, turning me on more.

I sighed in pleasure, removing one of my hands from his shoulders to yank one of his off my hip. I lifted it up to my chest, placing it on one of my breasts. He took it in his hands, massaging slightly, making me moan loudly. I placed my hand back on his shoulders, quickening my pace a bit to get more pleasure. "Fuck, Charlotte."

My breathing was quick, filled with short breaths and gasps since being on top was a lot of work, but it paid off so much. His chest was rising and falling quickly, meaning he was most likely close to coming.

He tangled one of his hands in my hair, pulling it causing me to whine. He started breathing extremely heavily, crying out my name and thrusting his hips up faster. When our hips met in sync, I couldn't help but cry out myself because it fit wonderful.

"Don't stop." He panted, putting one hand on my hip and another on my shoulder and started to 'help me' with my grinding. I have to admit, the way he was doing it felt amazing. I could tell myself that I was going to come soon, but I wish I wasn't so this didn't have to end soon.

I felt my thighs begin to shake and I dug my nails deeply into his shoulder. I felt pleasure run through my body and he let out another moan. I let my orgasm run through, enjoying every part of it, the feelings keeping me in place for a few moments. I eventually got off of him, laying down next to him.

The room was quiet, the sound of panting was the only thing you could hear. He turns on his side, wrapping his arms around me and burying his face in the back of my neck and leaving soft kisses. "That's a great way to end prom." He mumbled, and I nodded, flipping around and giving him a kiss. "I agree."

❁❁❁

I woke up to the phone ringing. I gently removed Jack's arms from around me and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Hey," Spider's voice said on the other side. "You and Jack disappeared last night. We had to fucking walk home. You guys really couldn't wait, could you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Spider. I'm sorry for making you walk home, is your mommy upset with me?" He laughed on the other side of the phone, and I heard him mumble something under his breath.

"Look, just next time you guys decide to leave us at prom to do each other, at least tell us."

Jack tapped my shoulder, causing me to look back at him. "Tell Spider to shut his mouth."

I quickly told Spider goodbye, genuinely apologized, and gave Jack a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you too, Charlotte."