Is the Plan Actually Working?!

He watched as she showed her smooth, long leg to him. This wasn't right. This was bizarre, uncouth, but he was genuinely interested. He didn't care too much about this girl; she was more of an afterthought. But this boldness... it was appealing to him.

"Jericho," he said uneasily as she threw her sock to the side. Jericho stood on unstable feet, but she wasn't going to give up now. It was all or nothing. Jericho lifted her other leg to his desk and slowly rolled down the other sock, revealing the name one letter at a time. 

"Jericho," he repeated, looking at the scrawl on her skin. It was written in marker, still fresh. He imagined her writing in on her skin, fantasizing about revealing herself to him. 

Jericho, with her leg still raised, moved her skirt up tantalizingly slowly. She exposed the pale expanse of her thigh, and she was careful to make sure her panties were shadowed by the skirt still. He could only see more if he said what she wanted.

The dark contrast of the letters against her skin made him clench his fists, subduing his urges to feel those soft legs around him. 

"Jericho."

She lifted her leg up and off the desk so that she stood barefoot in front of his desk. Pinching the skirt zipper on her hip, she unzipped with hands less shaky than before. She was becoming more comfortable. He wasn't yelling at her to get out, and he seemed to be learning well from her lesson. The roles were reversed now, with her becoming the teacher, but that didn't mean he couldn't still teach her things.

Mature things that the school curriculum didn't cover.

Her skirt fell in a pool at her feet. She kicked it to the side and pointed to her hip.

Ban leaned forward in interest. This Jericho was missing half of its letters, the -ICHO peeking out of the side of her panties, scrawled across her waist. The JER- had to be-

She slyly pulled her pink ruffled panties down. First the R, then she stopped.

His mouth went dry. Just a little lower.

"More," Ban demanded.

"Say it."

"You're pushing it, kid. Jericho."

"Thank you."

"Actually, stop. Come here."

Jericho strode over, her hips swinging side to side. He kept forgetting that what they were doing was legal and illegal. It was bad that he, as a teacher, was doing such a thing, but she was 18. He was 21. She probably had some experience already.

Standing between his legs, Jericho looked down at him, which was an unusual angle for Ban. He was used to looking down at people, both literally and metaphorically. Having one of his students look down on him with such a stuck up look on her face irritated him. His hands slid up the sides of her thighs, admiring how strong she felt. Since she was an athlete, she had fit legs, a nice ass that he actually had noticed, and a smooth belly with a faint outline of abs.

He played with the band of her panties experimentally, but he noticed her shaking her head. Feeling really annoyed now, he moved his hands around to squeeze her ass as punishment for being fresh. She yelped, then smacked his hand.

"Don't get so naughty with the teacher, student. Class is still in session," she said, suppressing a giggle.

"Yeah, yeah, Sensei, I'm ready to learn," he murmured as he snaked his hands along her waist up to below her bra. Her ribs expanded as her breaths quickened.

"Sensei, is your name..." Ban began, eying the word right below the band of her bra along her ribs. It was partially hidden...

She waited patiently.

"Jenkero?"

She tried to pull away, but he yanked her pack by her hips, placing his cheek on her stomach. He moved so that he could taste the ink on her stomach, another place she had written her name. JERICHO.

"Jericho," he murmured, and she sighed as he placed kisses on her skin, his fingers caressing her tush more tenderly now. She threaded her fingers through his silvery hair, the hair she'd been wanting to touch for so long. It was as soft as she had imagined.

He chuckled as she gasped when his fingers nimbly snapped off her bra. His hands started to feel her chest, pleased with her hard nipples and her soft flesh.

Jericho watched as he kissed up, under her breasts and towards the peaks. Ban took a nipple into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth and licking it with his wet tongue. He grinned as he made eye contact, experimentally scraping a fang against her skin. His eyes were so red, so hypnotizing.

Jericho's body was full of so many sensations. She clutched his head close to her body, curling in towards him. Her legs squirmed between his, threatening to collapse onto him. Ban grabbed one of her hips with her hand to hold her steady. 

Once her nipple was downright sore from his mouth, pulsing like it had a heartbeat of its own, he directed her to sit on the desk. She didn't even bother moving the papers, probably soaking them from the drool from Ban's mouth leaking down her stomach and the fluid seeping from her cunt.

Jericho spread her legs, and Ban grasped her thighs. Not bothering to look too closely at the writing now, he ripped her panties away with his teeth like an animal. He was so close that he could see her lower lips glistening and throbbing in need. Jericho's planted her hands behind her to support herself, her hips trembling in anticipation. He nudged her clit with his nose, causing her to gasp in surprise.

Her hips jerked forward as his tongue tasted her in a log sweep, reveling in the sweet, tart taste. She cried out when he gently rolled her clit with his teeth, comforting her with a soft lick.

Ban ate her pussy like he was a starving man, enjoying the way she reacted to every movement of his tongue. Her strong thighs wrapped around his head as he flicked it back and forth over her clit, then dove into her hole. It was slick with arousal. He alternated between the two, using his fingers in a V to get deeper access. 

"I'm, I'm really close, don't stop," she moaned between breathy pants. She pulled his head closer, rolling her hips to match his rhythm.

"Jericho," Ban said on her cunt, placing his fingers on her nub and circling it hard. 

Jericho clamped her teeth down as the orgasm blazed through her body, her hips shaking with the force. She rode it out, feeling her inner muscles clench in waves. More liquid seeped from her, and Ban just licked it up. The papers below her were definitely soaked by now.

"You taste good, Sensei," Ban groaned, wiping his mouth. He wanted more of her. To taste. Touch. And to explore every thing about this girl.

Ban pulled her weak body on top of his lap in his chair. Jericho blinked away the fog in her brain and eyed the bulge beneath her. It was twitching under her, insistent and impatient.

She placed her arms over his shoulders and watched his reaction as she grinded on him. Her wetness seeped through his neatly ironed pants, giving her a strange sense of joy. She wanted to ruin this abrasive man.

Ban gripped her hips to guide her in a rhythm. The friction was delicious, and he looked into her lidded eyes. She was so smooth, so fuckable. He wanted to devour her even more than he just had.

"Jericho."

Ban leaned forward, catching her panting lips with his.

The kiss was sloppy but passionate. He was a good kisser, using his long tongue to explore every inch of her mouth. Jericho held her own too, softly biting his bottom lip. She could taste herself.

"Sensei, I think it's about time I fuck you," Ban groaned, forehead pressing against hers.

"Well," she said, her eyes dropping down to her lap. "I'm... I'm a virgin."