You're the Teacher Now, Sensei??

"Kid, you're a virgin?"

"Yeah."

"Shit."

He leaned back, his thumbs making gentle circles on her hips.

"I'm really wet though, so I don't think it'd hurt that badly. And also, my hymen might have already torn from fencing."

Jericho placed her fingers on his waistband, pulling up his shirt that was tucked into his pants. Her hands traveled across the smooth plane of his stomach, admiring the way his muscles flexed under her touch. She pressed herself forward, feeling her breasts against the buttons of his shirt. Her lips found his neck, licking and sucking at the jagged scar there. For Ban, it felt electrifying, every caress sending heat to his groin. He was no longer capable of coherent thought. All he knew was that a horny woman was on his lap, eager to have her virginity taken. As animalistic need had overtaken him.

Jericho unbuttoned his shirt and placed both palms on his chest. Pulling back to look into his eyes, they kissed again, and he twined his fingers through her lavender hair. She moaned into his mouth, Ban tilting her head to taste her deeper.

Jericho frantically undid the zipper to his pants as they made out. Not really glancing down, to dizzy from the kiss, she felt him pull something out of his pocket and slip it over his cock.

Ban's erection poked at her core, directed by his hands but also touched by hers. He was so hard and hot, and it twitched like it had a life of its own.

She gasped as he slid it inside her, inch by inch. Suddenly, a sharp pain laced through her lower body. Her arms around his shoulders tensed, and her inner muscles nearly rejected him, clenching so hard. It felt incredible for him, nearly making him cum on the spot, but he was sure she wasn't feeling the same way.

"You okay, Sensei?" he asked, a little concerned. She whined and bucked her hips, trying to accommodate him. She had no clue what her movements were doing to Ban. He moved his head to her breast and took a nipple into his mouth, hoping that would loosen her up a bit. She relaxed slightly, her thighs no longer clenched around him. He experimentally tilted his hips up, and she made a small noise.

"So this, is, sex," she panted.

"Now I'm the teacher. I'll teach you anything you wanna know," he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Jericho."

He softly bit the lobe and started to move.

The pain was still intense, but it will pass, it will pass, she thought, and she started to feel something other than pain. The rising crescendo of pleasure. It felt really different from clitoral pleasure. It was deeper inside, and much heavier. When he played with her clit, it was hot and sharp, while this was building unbearably strong, like her lower stomach was on fire.

Ban moved deep inside, hitting every sensitive nerve in her. She arched her back, joining him in his thrusts. The sound of skin against skin and her throaty moans echoed in the empty classroom.

"Sensei."

"Call me Ban."

"B-Ban!"

"Jericho, you're so tight," he groaned, feeling her hips move faster and faster with him.

"I think, I'm close," she whimpered, thighs shaking. The tightening in her was almost painful, she wanted the release of orgasm so badly. His cock was deep inside her at this angle, but it was also a bit awkward sitting on him.

"Fuck, me too."

"I wanna cum together, Ban."

"Lay down on my desk."

Jericho  quickly obeyed as he cleared the desk. She laid down and spread her legs to him, bringing a hand down and spreading her lips open with her fingers. Flushed with embarrassment and ecstasy, she tossed her head to the side. Her pretty little mouth was swollen from kissing so much, and he took note of the few red marks he'd made with her teeth on her smooth chest. There was also smeared ink on her body, and he ran his fingers over it.

"Jericho."

Ban had to reward her for trying so hard.

He stood between her legs and positioned himself at her entrance, noting the little bit of blood there. Instead of drilling her like he usually liked to do with women, he made love to her. His hips set a gentle pace, and Jericho moaned passionately, looking up at him lovingly. 

Ban leaned forward and placed both hands on her breasts, massaging them, and kissed her again. Jericho moaned into his mouth as he increased the pace a bit, feeling her tightening around him and feeling his own orgasm coming. He groaned as he came, spilling his seed into the condom.

Her walls squeezed him tightly, and her mouth was open against his. She couldn't even kiss him, she was so overwhelmed. For the first time in her life, her muscles kept sending the waves of pleasure that she lost control of herself, squirting on him. The fluid soaked his lower body, seeping through his pants. 

After it passed, Jericho felt so embarrassed that she hid her face behind her hands. But felt relieved when he laughed, pulling himself from on top of her and pulling out.

"I told you I was going to make you cum."

They both breathed heavily. Jericho sat up shakily and grabbed him by his unbuttoned shirt, looking at him directly in the eyes. He cocked an eyebrow.

"What's my name?"

Ban pretended to consider for a moment. "Jericho, was it?"

Jericho grinned. "A+!"