𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

YVI'S POV

I lay on the large hammock that hung from the corners of my chamber. It was comfortable. I mean, I had been sleeping on a stone slab until recently, so I couldn't complain. Before I could drift to sleep, a loud thud could be heard from somewhere in my chamber. I immediately sat up and jumped off my hammock. 

"Whoever it is, show yourself!"

I quickly grab a dagger out of fear.

"Relax, Yvi. It's just me."

The demon steps into the light, and it's revealed to be Orcus, one of the messengers of Hell.

"Oh, Orcus, you scared me half to life!" 

"I apologize, Yvi," He nervously states.

"You are forgiven. What news have you come to bring?" I ask.

"The council of demons has called upon your presence. It's extremely urgent."

I become confused by this. Due to my father enforcing the rule that I be locked away for all eternity, I've never been outside of my chamber. 

"Well, bring me to them." 

Orcus does so and leads me to the center of Hell. Once we've reached our destination, I'm led to the Seven Thrones, the seven most powerful demons in Hell. That included Beelzebub, Sathanas, Leviathan, Mammon, Belphegor, Asmodeus, and Lucifer, as know as my father and the leader of all Hell.

"Eulb Yvi, daughter of Lucifer. Welcome," Mammon thunders.

"What brings me outside of my chamber?" 

"Well, as you know, the ruler of Hell is missing. Your father has been gone for over two years. We need him back here to rule, or else Hell will waste away. Including everyone in it." Asmodeus states, and I nod.

"So we have an important task for you. We need you to travel to Earth, in disguise as a human. Retrieve Lucifer and Mazikeen, and bring them back to Hell." Sathanas speaks.

My eyes begin to widen in shock. This would be the first time I'm meeting my father, face to face. It may be my ticket out of here. 

"So, are you up for the task?" They all ask in unison.

The six head demons stare at me. I shakingly say, "Before I agree to this, what will I get in return for my service?"

The council talks among themselves, discussing for a few moments. 

"We'll give you the keys to your chamber, so you're able to walk in and out," Beelzebub says.

My eyes widen in delight at the very thought of freedom. 

"So, do we have a deal?"

I bow, "Yes. You have yourself a deal." 

[ ]

AUTHOR'S NOTE 

AHHHH! I love writing the first chapters of my books. It's so exciting. Anyway, thank y'all, for deciding to read this story. If you choose to continue on with the book, I suggest you watch the show Lucifer. Everything will make a lot more sense if so. This is my first fanfiction-type story, so I hope you like it :)

Love,

Vicky <3