one

drews pov
   "danny?... beep... hm?...beep... haha.. beep.. huh?.... beep huh??" i leaned up quickly. my alarm beeped as i rubbed my eyes 'weird dream' i thought, i woke up feeling drained, as my alarm went off it got more and more aggravating as it went off. i got so angry i grabbed it and threw it at my wall causing my wife, amanda to wake up.

amanda shot up out of her peaceful slumber, "drew are you alright??" she sounded alert.

"yes, i'm fine." i said sarcastically "that alarm was pissing me off."

"why didn't you just turn it off?"

"i don't know amanda? why don't you just shut the fuck up? alright?"

"i was just askin-"

"IT WAS MAKING ME ANGRY ALRIGHT! ugh why do you have to be so annoying??!" i stormed off out of the room slamming the door behind me.

recently i've been getting annoyed  at everything. the littlest things like when my cat steps on my keyboard when i'm trying to do work pisses me off the most. i don't know what's going on but i should apologize to amanda.

i opened the bedroom door "hey amanda i'm so-" i stopped myself, she was on the phone crying. "babe, what's wrong?" i got closer to her and she hit me.

"get away drew!" she shouted, "i'm not putting up with your bullshit any longer!" she cried and huddled up in the corner of the bed.

"babe no, i didn't mean-"

"no, you've been getting really aggressive lately and i'm not having it. i'm not gonna push it to the point of you hurting me, i'm gone." she got up and walked out the bedroom door.

i sat in silence for a moment before i heard the door open again, i looked up in hopes of her staying but instead she took her wedding ring off and threw it at me. i picked it up and looked at it for a minute before hearing the front door slam in the distance. i looked out the window and saw her get into her car with my cat bim bim. is it really over? was i that rude? what's wrong with me? i put her ring on my dresser and picked up the alarm clock.

"dumbass alarm clock."