four

drews pov
my vision went black for a second and when it came back i saw my best friend, danny on the floor and his leg was bleeding.

"oh my god danny are you alright??" i asked worryingly,

i reached my hand out to help him up but he seemed scared, his eyebrows raised in a worried manner, he started trying to scoot back but his leg was all cut up, it was hurting him.

"danny i'm not gonna hurt you i promise, i don't know what came over me" i said reaching my hand out further.

he looked at my hand for a second and then back and my face, my eyes filled with hope
"i'm sorry." i said
he grabbed my hand and i pulled him up, he couldn't stand up so he fell into me. i tripped and fell back into my couch then danny fell on top of me, he looked like a sad puppy. i felt.. happy.

"drew, m-my leg." he said as his voice shook,

"right uhm" i dragged him up to the couch and off of me, "i'll be right back."

i stood up and picked my phone up off the ground, it was shattered.
"AGH FUCK."
i cant call 911, i ran to the bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet and grabbed wrapping bandages, i closed the mirror and saw in the reflection my pants were stretched.. i panicked, 'why do i have a boner??' i thought for a second and paused, 'he fell on me, it's because of danny. oh no, he has a wife. i'm straight what the fuck?' i thought, i need to go help danny but i have a boner, fuck.

danny's pov
drew was taking a long time in the bathroom, i could feel myself slowly draining of blood, there was glass everywhere, i couldn't grab my phone out of my back pocket to call 911, my leg wouldn't move.

"DREWWW! HURRY PLEASE!" i screamed hoping he would hurry.
"DREW MY LEG DUDE PLEASE."

"uh i'm- IM COMING!" he shouted

finally. he threw the bandages at me and stayed in the bathroom.

"what are you doing? i cant put them on alone, i need your help."
i could feel my leg going numb, "drew, please." i asked with hurt in my voice, "what's the matter?"

"NOTHING DANNY!" he shouted, oh no he's mad again, what am i going to do? if he's angry at me and i'm hurt what would he do to me? i need the bandages on my leg.