two

dannys pov
my wife, laura was on the phone. i don't know who she was on the phone with but she sounded very concerned, i could hear someone crying on the other side.

"laura who's that?" i asked curiously,

"it's amanda." she answered shortly.

"oh my god, is she alright??"

"no, she said that drews been really aggressive towards her, she said she threw her ring at him, she thinks it over."

"oh no, do you want me to talk to him amanda?" laura put the phone on speaker, i could hear amanda's sad wimpiering voice, "please?" she asked,

"yeah, i'll ask him what's up. i think there's some cheap flights to florida right now."

"thank you danny." she said as her wimpier got louder. "i'm gonna come over there if that's fine with you guys."

"totally fine, you're always welcome, i'll pay for your flight don't worry about it."

"thank you danny, i owe you guys."

i went to my room to pack for florida, i could only hear the faint mumbling of amanda screaming and crying through the wall. drew? aggressive? can't be. he's the most gentle person i know.

i got my bags packed and kissed laura goodbye, i sat at the airport on my phone waiting for my flight. i kept thinking about drew being "aggressive"? really doesn't seem like him. maybe amanda is lying? no, she wouldn't lie about drew. they love each other so much why would this happen? i guess i'm about to find out. i got on my plane and fell asleep.

i woke up in florida, i got my stuff and ubered to drew's house. i walked up his driveway, i saw a small silver heart on the concrete that said "bim bim" and on the back it had drews number on it, that's dangerous for his career so i picked it up and put it in my pocket. i stood still and hesitatingly knocked on his door. a minute passed and i knocked again, nothing. i looked in the small window on the door. everything looked like it was on the floor i glanced at the door nob and tested it, it was unlocked. i gulped and turned the nob and pushed the door open.