three

drews pov
    i hate myself, i'm rude. i'm bipolar. i'm stupid. i just wish i didn't over react about that stupid alarm clock, i would still have a wife right now. but she's right, i have been getting really aggressive lately. i don't know why, but i pretty much don't know anything, i'm stupid. i've been laying on my couch for 3 hours questioning myself. i'm dumb, or insane. one of the two, or both.

i grabbed my phone and clicked "babe" in my contacts and clicked call. it immediately went to voicemail.

"FUCK AHH! IM SO STUPID!"

she blocked me

dannys pov
    i jumped, i heard drew scream at the top of his lungs, i walked around the corner and saw drew laying on his couch with two empty beers next to him, I've never seen him more wrecked. he threw his phone at the tv and it just destroyed the tv, i flinched. should i talk? will he get mad at me? i'm already in here so.. here it goes.

"dr- drew?" i asked softly

"danny?" he looked up swiftly, "what're you doing here?"

"amanda told me you guys were having a bit of a feud so i came here to see if you're doing alright"

drew chuckled and walked towards me, his eyes filled with tears, "thanks danny" he hugged me and i felt "warm"?, i hugged back.

"i feel awful" he said sadly, "can i please talk to her on your phone? she blocked my number."

"right now she's on a flight to chicago, she can't right now."

"she's what?" drew asked angrily,

"drew she's on a flight to chicago to stay with laura right now" my voice cracked, "it's okay calm down. i'm here for you."

drews face filled with anger, i could tell he wasn't his normal self, he turned around quickly and kicked his already-on-the-floor computer.

"drew dude, calm down. what's gotten into you??"

he turned to me "NOTHING DUMBASS LEAVE ME ALONE" he shouted,

"dr-drew calm down.." he started walking towards me so i backed up.

i tripped over his lamp that he has previously thrown to the floor, i fell on the floor and my leg hit the bulb and it shattered, cutting my leg i screamed in pain.

"DREW WHAT THE FUCK AHH" i screamed as my leg bled on the floor, he didn't seem to care.