The cursed song

Hey, people! I just want to say that this story screwed up, and it's very confusing. Sorry, I don't know what my brain is doing.

(Finished on 5/6/2019, edited on 8/8/2021)

I wanted freedom. I really want it.

I needed music, to calm myself. Especially in front of humans.

My therapist always said that there's something wrong with me. Something called anthropophobia, being scared of humans.

Don't get me wrong! I wasn't like this before. Until I turned 11, when my father became abusive after my mother's death.

He blamed me for her death.

It's not totally the reason why I'm scared of humans. I am not one myself, and I soon realised that I was adopted.

I was now in captivity of those crazy scientists. They caught me for experiments.

Memories rushed in. My real parents were killed in an accident when I was just born, discharged from the hospital about to return home.

But it was a miracle that I am alive, got some cuts, crying on the streets. A woman found me and brought me to her home.

I began to know every information about myself at the age of thirteen. I even found out that I had 99 siblings.

The strongest was my oldest sister, Sonata.

My stepfather kicked me out of the house after I knew the truth.

A group of disguised scientists found me. They took me as their captive, and guess what?

They found out that I had supernatural powers and that I am not a human being, rather- an unknown creature.

I had powers of music. I control music.

After 7 years in the laboratory, I got so fed up. Anger overtook me.

The chains soon broke after the intensity of my rage.

I don't know what I did, but when I turned back to normal, I saw that the laboratory was destroyed. All scientists died.

W-what had I done?

Then one little boy, about ten years old, was walking wobbly to me. He was severely injured. And unexpected words came out from him.

"T-thank you... stranger, t-that you killed my dad." His words weren't clearly spoken. But I could decipher what he has said.

Though I don't understand why was he grateful for my deed.

I was about to go away as his face made me scared.

But he stopped me. I faced him, and there was a smile plastered on his face. This had been the first time I felt that my fear had gone away. But soon, it came back.

"Don't be scared of me, mister. My dad is just a stepdad. He's an awful person. He cheated on my stepmother for other sluts. The cycle had been always the same. They dated, then resulted in breakups. Then heartbreaks. I'd always wished that he gets caught and will be sentenced to prison forever or him ending his life for making miserable lives better. But thanks to you, you helped my dream to come true. Now I can live with my mom." He explained.

I was getting more petrified by his accurate answer of how I am feeling. I asked, panic-stricken, "How do you know that I was scared of you!?"

"I read minds, sir. My stepdad wanted his whole family line to have powers. Because I wasn't related to him, neither having the same blood, he tested it on me." He explained. "He tried to take your powers for himself. But fortunately, you killed him."