chapter 1

As beerus was eating some pizza whis was looking through a part of there universe that they have not been to In A very long time when whis suddenly found a planet that he must have overlooked as he was looking at it intently he saw that it looks similar to the planet Vegeta with a mix of planet namek in it as he was a looking over it this caught beerus's attention.

Beerus: whis what planet is that?

Whis:hmm I'm not sure but I think it's a mix of namek and the planet Vegeta.

Beerus: oh that could mean that the Saiyan race is still intact.

Whis: no I'm afraid not there are no life signatures on this planet.

Beerus: oh darn and I was here thinking about having a good time.

Whis: oh hang on there is one life signature.

Beerus: sigh just one how long will it take to get there.

Whis:hmm I say 1 hour and a half 2at most.

Beerus: that long huh well I guess we could.

Whis: great oh and bluma told me to give you this when we go on long trips to make you less grouchy.

Beerus: what is it.

Whis: she said they were sleeping pills she made these herself she said that they would only last an hour at but she said if we're lucky 2 hours.

Beerus: fine hand them over.

*Hands the pills over*

Time skip 2 hours

Whis: I still can't believe they work this well oh well I'll lay him down here.

*Lay's beerus Down*

Whis: hmm I wonder what goku and Vegeta are up to it's been 6 years since the tournament of power.

With goku and Vegeta

Goku: KA ME HA ME HAAAAAA!!!!!!

Vegeta: FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!

With whis

Whis: that's about right now let's see where is that life force.

I then began walking around.

Time skip 10 minutes.

Whis: ah here we go it says here that that it should be right here sigh it's under ground isn't it oh well can't be helped.

time skip 30 seconds.

Whis: wow I'm almost at the center of the core they really didn't want anyone finding this place.

*Looks around*

*See's a cryo chamber*

Whis: oh well what do we have here it looks like the life force is coming from in there.

*Walks up to it*

Whis: oh well now that's a surprise I didn't think his power level would be this high.

Power level: 950000

Whis: aw and he is only 13 from the looks of this paper his name oh they didn't name him that's a bother him say he's full saiyan and it says here that they destroyed his memory so hmm.

He then dusts off the container to see.