Bright

Dr bright pov

Bright had been doing things he probably shouldn't have been doing when the power went off, that had been hours ago.

Bright was heading towards the place he thought he could turn the power back on although unknown to him he was going the wrong way.

He paced a sign that read cation.

Bright: hmmm, I wonder if my secret stash is still over here?

He paced 682's sigh outside his holding pen.

Bright: hmmm

He had never been allowed around this SCP, he wasn't even aloud to read it's case file. All he knew was it was a giant [redacted] lizard.

He looked around, their wasn't anyone to stop him. He entered the observation area and looked down.

It was massive

Bright: that's what she said

He looked around and finally found it's case file, he read it and suddenly found out why he wasn't aloud around it. It was a she.

He looked back into the cell again and saw something that really shouldn't be something that was happening.

Their was a child sitting against the giant lizard with their hand on her head.

Bright: [redacted]

He looked at the case file and saw all of the attempts to kill this thing.

Bright: you know what they didn't try? A chainsaw cannon! Now where did I put that last one?

079: I don't think that would work

Bright: [redacted] you windows 10

He threw a clipboard at computer monitor. The clipboard bounced off the wall and hit him in face.

Bright: ow, I'll show you chainsaw cannons fix everything. He started running to the place where he kept his chainsaw cannon. He remembered it was down near 9764's cell, another SCP he wasn't aloud to go near.

Bright: I'm sure nothing will go wrong

079: you are most likely incorrect

Bright: shut up Hal

079: I'm afraid I can't do that bright

Bright flipped it off

Bright: [redacted] you