Chapter 10

Yayyy finally chapters 10 and i am very happy to thank you for supporting me and my stories...

Please Ignore mistakes...

Enjoy Reading...

***

A short summary... I know you all must have forgotten about the story...

In this story... Avni lives with Neela and she wants to become IPS officer so that she can take her revenge from dayavanti... So she is in training centre in Delhi... While Neil is a trainer at a training centre in Delhi... They meet each other at the plan and then they got to know each other... Vidyut is also a student at the training centre and he misbehaved with avni and later try to kidnap her that's the reason Neil and commissioner are planning to arrest...

*********************************************************************************

At commissioner cabin...

Commissioner - Neil it will not be easy to arrest Vidyut... I think you understand that Vidyut's father is very powerful... We have to be very clever to arrest Vidyut...

Neil - Yes sir I understand that... And I will do every possible thing to put him behind the bars... I will take out the CCTV footage... And find the goon who attacked Avni and they will be one of a powerful weapon on Vidyut...

Commissioner - Yes do whatever u can do... We only have this week as Viraj(Vidyut's father...  You can imagine anyone ) is out of the country so it will be easy for us to arrest him...

Neil- Yes sir now I will take a leave...

Commissioner - yes u can go... And increase Avni's security...

Neil- Yess sir I will be with Avni till the time Vidyut is arrested...

With that Neil and dd went out... Neil gave instruction to dd to search the goon as fast as he can...

After that Avneil and Ali went back to the training centre and dd with the team started there work...

Everyone acted as nothing happened and Vidyut also came back to campus... Neil kept some man to keep an eye on Vidyut... And Vidyut was also keeping eye on Avni... Security of the training centre was increased...

It was night time boys went there room to sleep but Vidyut was rooming near the avni's room... Since avni was in her room from the time she came back from the police station so she was not knowing this...

(Avni and Neil have their rooms in some building that too in some floor)

Neil while coming towards his room saw Vidyut who was tiring to hid...

Neil went to his room took some of his stuff and went towards Avni's room and knocked the room...

Avni opened the door...

Avni - Neil sir you her do you need anything?

Neil - No I don't need anything... I will be here tonight... Can I come in first...

Avni - yes please come

Avni moved away from the door... Neil came inside and locked the door...

Neil - Avni, Vidyut is roaming near this building and I am sure he will do something... Therefore today I will be here with you...

Avni - okay sir...

Neil - Avni I told you to not call me sir when we are not doing training...

Avni - ok s... Neil

Neil - Avni I totally forgot to send your dinner... You wait I will bring your dinner...

Avni - No Neil... it's okay Ali brought my dinner...