Chapter 12

Hellloooo

Igonre mistakes

Enjoy reading...

**************************************

Days were passing and bond of Avneil became strong... Even bond of Neil with ali also became good... Still, Neil was confused towards avni... He uses to find ways so that he can spend some time with avni...

It was there last week of training...

In the Morning...

Neil: So guys this is the last week of your training and i am proud to say that you all have improved a lot...

From next week your test will start if you pass that exam your training will be complete otherwise you have to wait for another 6 months...

And from my experience, i am sure you all will pass the test with flying colours...

From now i won't take any training you need to see your weak point and work on it... I will be always here to help you but it's time that u find your weakness if still you fail to find then you can have a word with me or dd...

So start with your own practices...

With that, Neil went to the main office...

Dd was helping everyone and was telling them where they need to work hard...

Everyone got busy with their practice but Avni was sitting on the bench and was in her own world...

Avni pov

Today, last week of training has started times flew faster then we think... It still feels like the training started yesterday only... I met Neil sir as a friend on the plane later i hot to know he is my trainer but now he is my good friend... I feel different whenever i m with Neil... But what's that feeling...

Ali: Avniiiiiii...
(This brought avni out of her thoughts )

Avni: what happened ali why are you shouting...

Ali: Becoz you are lost somewhere i am calling you but you are not listening only... Where are you lost...

Avni (absent-mindedly): in thoughts Neil...

Ali: whatttt...

Avni realised what she said and start trying to cover up

Avni: I mean i was thinking that the time flew so fast na... This training will end soon and all of us will get separated...(sadly)

Ali: Not all of us we both will be together na...

Avni: Haan (Yeah)

Dd: you both forgot me na🤨🤨

Ali: Arre bhai tujhe kaise bhul sakte hai (oh bro, how we can forget you)

Dd: don't butter me up, Avni me and Neil sir will be also in Mumbai

Avni(in excitement): really

Dd: yes, Now you both start your practice or i will complain to Neil sir...

Ali (fake anger ): you will complain about me...

Dd: yes

Ali: oh accha

And with that, they start running... Ali was chasing dd and Avni was laughing...

Neil was coming back to the training site and saw avni laughing...

Neil(strictly) to Avni: don't you want to practice... You will get punishment

Avni(scared): Sir, I wa..sss just takin....g rest.tt...

After seeing avni like this Neil started to laugh...

Neil (laughing): Avni... I was just joking 😂😂😂

Avni: Neilllll i won't leave you

Avni got up to beat Neil but her leg got twisted and she ended up in Neil's hands

Eye lock for a min

Eye lock for a min...

Neil: Avni are you okay?

Avni: Haan

Neil made avni sat on a bench and checked her leg...

Avni: Neil i m good...

Neil: yess, now start your exercise

Avni want to do her exercise and Neil went to guide everyone....

**************************************

Here you go my twiny di ad_zaiditi

How was the chappy?

Sorry for the delay

Do comment and vote

With love
Manjusha💖💖