Chapter 11

Ignore mistakes...

Happy reading...

***
Avni - Neil you here?

Neil - yes i thought to have lunch with you... Can i?

Avni - Yes Neil, come na...

Neil came inside and sat on the sofa with avni

Neil - how are you feeling now?

Avni - Much better😊

Neil - Good from tomorrow your training will get started again...

Avni - Yes

Soon dd with a waiter came and ordered to arrange the food...

Dd - Avu, how are you?

Avni - I am fine dd... Come let's have food together...

Dd looks at Neil by the corner of his eye... After scanning Neil expression he was controlling his laughter

Dd - No i will have my food with Ali bhai...

Avni - Arre call, Ali also here... We four will have lunch together...

Dd - No we have some work after lunch so we can't company you... Bye... Take care avu...

With that dd went...

Avni - wow Neil all my fav food... Thank you

Neil - My pleasure Avni... Chalo let's start i am hungry

Avni - Yeah...

Both start having their food they were talking about random things like their college life their friends and all... After finishing food Neil called a man and he took the plates and all... And gave avni her medicines

Avni was going to say something but got disturbed by Neil's phone ring...

Neil saw the caller id and excused himself and went out to talk...

Out of the room...

Neil - jii Neela maa...

Neil - Neela maa avni asked me to not tell you anything...

Neil - yes Neela maa now everything is fine and avni also fine...

Neil -Neela maa from next time i will inform you everything...

Neil - okay bye Neela maa...

Neil cuts the call and went inside... He got memorised by the view in front of him...

Avni was sleeping on the sofa in the sitting position and was looking super cute...

Neil's Pov

After the training, i went to avni to ask if she will have lunch with me... I myself don't know why but i love to spend time with her... She is emotional and strong... She is the strongest girl i have seen in my life... And something attracts me towards her... I asked dd to brought lunch in avni's room after 15mins of my going... Avni accepted to have lunch with me... When dd came with the waiter Avni asked dd to have lunch with us... I was praying that he says no... I don't why but i want to have lunch with her only... But then she asked him to call ali too... Do one thing call the whole campus... Dd refused and went out of the room... Though i didn't give any specification of food... Dd brought all of avni's fav food... We had our food and talked a little... I gave her medicines... After that, i got a call from Neela maa... I excused my self and went out to talk with Neela maa... Then j got to know that avni have told everything to Neela maa and i got a strict order by Neela maa to tell her if anything happens to avni... After cutting the call i went inside and i saw the cutest scene in front of me... My avni sleeping on the couch with her evergreen smile...

I took avni in bridal style and made her sleep on the bed... After that, i went out and instructed a guard to be out of avni room...

I went and continued training... In the evening i went back to her room and found Ali and dd there before me... They both are really very fast...

Pov ends...

Ali - hello sir...

Neil - hii you can also call me Neil when we are not doing training...

Ali - okay...

Avni - come Neil have a sit...

Dd - let's play a game... It's being so boring from the morning...

Ali - you are right bhai.

Neil (fake anger)- what do you both mean my training is boring...

Neil statement made avni laugh which made Neil look at her and he smiled after seeing her laughing and this made some eye talking between Ali and dd

Dd - okay okay what we will play...

Dd said and Avneil looked at him

Ali - let's play have i never ever game... What say avu...

Avni - nice idea Ali...

Neil - but who to play this game...

Ali - Avni you tell them rules i will bring water bottles...

Avni made them understand Rules and ali brought the bottles... They played this game and got to know more about each other... After that, they all had their dinner and went to sleep...

All slept soon...

***

How was the update????

Please vote and comment...

Thank you for your support and comments

With love
Manjusha 😘😘