Chapter 2

The Cute Boy

"Nobody cares about your sex life!"

Ivy turned towards the source of the voice. A tall young boy stood there amongst the trees.
He had brown hair and brown eyes. Ivy instantly thought he was cute.

Darius and the boy stopped as the cute stranger shouted to let him go again.
"Move along mountain hobo! We got no qualms with you!" Shouted Darius.
"No! No! Help me! Help me!" Shouted the ginger boy.
"I'm not going to ask you again."
"Huh? Come on," mumbled Darius dragging the ginger boy away from the edge and pushing him to the ground," Big mistake bro."
Ivy giggled,making the boys look at her.
"What don't look at me," Ivy shrugged.
"Oooo five years of Krav Maga bitch. I'll Gal Gadot you so hard right now. What's your ground game? What? What?" Darius exclaimed whilst aiming to kick the stranger in the face.
Luckily the stranger dodged it and punched Darius right in the face,making him fall to the ground in a heap.
"You okay?" asked the stranger.
"Yeh thanks. Who are you?" Asked the ginger  boy.
"My names Gabriel."
"I'm Alex," replied the ginger boy," and she is..."
"Ivy. My names Ivy."
"You live around here?" Ivy asked.
"Umm...yeh...yeh."
The other girl walked over.
"You guys are from the...uh...the camp right?"Asked Gabriel but the girl just turned away.
"She's not much of a talker. Her names Zhenzhen,"Said Alex.

"You know what...you know...that was a lucky punch. I can punch...you know yeh...I haven't acclimated to the altitudes yet so my reflexes are kinda..."Darius began as he stumbled over, but he was interrupted by a series of loud bangs coming from down the cliff.
"What the hell was that?" Darius questioned.
"What does it say?" Asked Gabriel as everyone's phones went off.
"It's the emergency broadcast system,"Ivy answered,"All civilians are to evacuate metropolitan areas immediately. Under no circumstances approach any unknown aircraft."
"Oh my god. It's the next 7-11,"panicked Darius.
"We've got to get back to the vans. Anyone know the way?" Asked Alex.
"I do. Follow me,"Gabriel spoke up, quickly glancing at Ivy.
"Okay woah woah. Slow down Dora the explorer. This is my click. Soldiers out," Darius clicked his fingers and turned away.
"Let's go," Gabriel sighed and everyone followed him.
Once Darius realised no one was following him, he followed Gabriel to.

"Everyone's gone!"Shouted Alex as they got back to the water.
"Assholes!" Screamed Darius.
"They probably got the emergency signal and headed back to camp,"Alex suggested.
"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god," Ivy whispered pacing up and down,causing Gabriel to look at her concerned.
"What the fuck?" Exclaimed Darius as more explosions were seen in the sky.
"They look like explosions in the upper atmosphere,"Said Alex.
"Call them and have them to send the van to pick you up,"suggested Gabriel.
"It's dead!"Exclaimed Darius confuses," I had 90% two seconds ago.Piece of shit!"
"Mines dead to!"
"And mine."

Planes zoomed acrossed the water causing everyone to step back in fear.
"It's Independence Day," gasped Gabriel.
"It's June Gabriel!"Shouted Darius,"oh wait! Maybe Korea's invades. Zhenzhen call it off!"
"Darius!" Ivy Yelled in shock,whilst Zhenzhen sent him a glare.
"We just need to wait here until the adults realise they left us and come back,"Said Alex.
"Oh yeah and you really think they are going to come back under these circumstances!" Snapped Ivy.
"Oh man what if they never come back? I'm going to die here with you losers. I've never even had sex before! Ima clear that up. I had sex...I had sex before. I mean...I haven't had sex with two girls at once. That's what I mean,"stumbled Darius quickly," I told you I had sex!"
"No," whispered Alex, moving Darius' hand away from him.
Gabriel caught Ivy's eye and winked at her,making her blush.
"Darius shut up! Nobody cares about your sex life!"Yelled Ivy," I'm more bothered about wether or not I'm going to die today!"
"Hey hey look! We're not going to die!" Shouted Gabriel putting a hand on Ivy and Darius' shoulder," Alright! It's probably just a forest fire. But we've got to get going...bears out here can get crazy."
"Woah woah okay slow....did you just say bears? I don't do so well with bears man!" Yelled Darius again.
"Look...no one does well with bears," Ivy snapped.
"Oh woah. Grizzly man lived with those things for years. Go check that out," Exclaimed Darius.
"Dumb bitch."
Ivy launched at him but before she could reach him Gabriel wrapped his arms around her waist and tightly but gently pulled her back.
"Did you watch the end of that movie?" Asked Gabriel.
"Did I watch...yeh I watched...no...I didn't."
"Hey okay stop! Gabriel's right. Black bears are carnivores. We're not going to survive out here in the wilderness through the night,"Exclaimed Alex.
"Then let's go!" Yelled Darius making Ivy roll her eyes.